2012 NFL Season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not my fault you thread stealing slattern!

So Brandon Myers and Demaryius Thomas are fucking my fantasy team hard right now. Do something assholes.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's the Raiders. They're like cancer for everything. Yeah, the Broncos may win by 30 points, but they'll do it without scoring with any known offensive players and their defense will have negative points.

Call it the Al Davis curse.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Peyton Manning is looking fucking sharp tonight.

Granted its against the Raiders (lol) though.

Eonan

Doer of Things
The GOAT has looked sharp against everyone except for 1 quarter against the Falcons.
Oh I don't disagree, I just feel like anytime someone talks about destroying the Raiders it has to be prefaced with the fact that they are...the Raiders.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Raiders TE scoring no points for me tonight. GREAT
I'm right there with you...but my only other option was Vernon Davis. I'm sure VD will now light up the Dolphins for 85 yards and 2 TDs despite being garbage in all but one game since week 5.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think the 49ers are all secretly ftm trannies. Due to their "condition" the NFL can't test them for steroids or testosterone or any other PED so these former hoes turned bros are going buck wild in the NFL...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm right there with you...but my only other option was Vernon Davis. I'm sure VD will now light up the Dolphins for 85 yards and 2 TDs despite being garbage in all but one game since week 5.
See, and I had Pitta and Marcedes Lewis available. But I Myers was supposed to have a good match up tonight and shit. Fuckers.

Playing my brother. Winner of this game is probably #1 going in to the playoffs. And my brother is a huge shit talker, this is going to sting.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I think the 49ers are all secretly ftm trannies. Due to their "condition" the NFL can't test them for steroids or testosterone or any other PED so these former hoes turned bros are going buck wild in the NFL...
So you're saying your team got stomped by a bunch of trannies? I know the Saints are soft, but wow.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Juiced up Trannies bro, or should I call you a HO2bro?

Anyway, Moontayle: I thought you were the leader of all these Cowboys fans. How did you let Column get so out of check? He's gonna be back on Foh playing with Trex's tiny cock. I couldn't let a fellow Saints fan go out like that, but I guess you admit the Cowboys have straight tanked since Jerry Jones can't buy championships anymore amirite?

Oh, since we're talking about fantasy football... somehow before the match has even really started my opponent has an adjusted score of 3. I think the guy that runs the league is trying to shaft me since he gave me a B draft grade and I won the last 8 games straight including the worst beatdown of the season on his ass. I beat him 165 to like 62, was over 100 points.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Niners shitted on your Saints and Brees has thrown like 17 interceptions in his last few games.

Have fun watching the playoffs while your team is playing golf and soliciting prostitutes from the Bayou.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why would they wait? If they were really going to get rid of them, just dump them now and get a head start on the 2013 coach/GM search. Maybe give a coordinator some experience as a head coach to feel them out?