2012 NFL Season

Cadrid_sl

shitlord
Good lord, that first half was a circus, stuffed inside a clown car, wrapped in a joke and tossed in the washing machine for an hour on the "Spin" cycle.

Still a really enjoyable game, but the clusterfuck of Q1 & Q2 boggles my mind.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Even though I don't want the Pats to make the SB, having a rematch of this game for the SB would be crazy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK someone throw Itlan a positive internet to cancel out the spite one I gave him. I said I'd change it if Brady came through for me, forgot that was Morenutz where you could change your given rep.

I can change the text by abusing my janitor powers, but not the actual value.

moontayle

Golden Squire
OK someone throw Itlan a positive internet to cancel out the spite one I gave him. I said I'd change it if Brady came through for me, forgot that was Morenutz where you could change your given rep.

Did it, even though he's a damn dirty Giants fan.

Krag

Peasant

Sure.

Edit: Ohnoes, now he's getting too much positivity.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
42 points and 4 touchdowns for Kaep. Only thing missing from this game was an Aldon Smith sack.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure.

Edit: Ohnoes, now he's getting too much positivity.
OK he's back at 2 where he started. You all did great, thanks NFL thread.

LsfFf.png

LsfFf.png

moontayle

Golden Squire
I feel good about the win today but damned if it ain't dampened by the fact that the Steelers were trotting out 5th and 6th string corners.