2012 NFL Season

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not that I think Fletcher should start over either of those guys in the Pro Bowl, because while the picks recently have been nice I do think he's had a bit of a down year due to age and injuries slowing him down...but when you bring up last year's stats I just have to point out Fletcher led the entire NFL in tackles last season.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
JOKE OF THE DAY!!!!!!

My reply to Grimlokk's infaction...

"The dude called me a racist and I made a joke about the whole "I'm a racist" bullshit. Did you infract him for calling me a racist because I think Luck deserves the ROTY award over RG3 that Famm turned into the whole "Cathan's a racist" slur?

Being called a racist has to be equivalent to using a racial slur if we're to assume racism isn't tolerated around these parts right?

Cut the bullshit though. This was your golden opportunity to use your moderator powers to fuck with me. I really just don't give a shit though. At least I get to have fun posting your moderator abuse of power.

For the record, I'm not racist but if you're gonna call me one, then I'm gonna call you a American Inventor for it. Infract away...

Grimmlokk_sl said:
Dear Cathan,

You have received an infraction at Rerolled.

Reason: Really Bad Posting
-------
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?p=41690
Andy Reid? Norv Turner? Cam Cameron? Kyle Shanahan? Josh McDaniels? All fine white choices that Cathan's racist ass would approve of.
The only American Inventor I don't like is you Famm. Hell I like Ray Lewis but we could do without your American Inventor ass around these parts. WTF is a good Ravens fan like Edko at?
All the best,
Rerolled
"

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Oh poor Cathan, you little baby.

hUZf3.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
im the last person to defend cathan but that is a bullshit infraction.

grimmlokk, dont be a tarrant

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dude don't go down in flames with me. I've already sealed my fate with the N word....

Irony is at its best with that infraction cause I'm actually about the least racist person around. I mean I hate Roman Harper because he's a super shitty safety, not because he's black... What's so hard to see about that? I'm also glad Scott Shanle is gone. Never heard of him? He's our only WHITE linebacker and he sucks. SoB does great in camp every year to keep his job then shits it up on the field.

Maybe the Steelers will shift James Harrison over to us. I bet he'd rather go to the Ravens or Bengals where he could rape the rapist every down.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I can't imagine how anyone could not be sick of hearing Ray Lewis talk at this point, but maybe that's just the Steelers fan in me.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cathan getting an infraction for bad posting is actually glorious and I approve it.

I mean, we all post retarded shit sometimes (me specifically) but Cathan takes it to a level unseen. Calbyium or whatever his gay ass name is is probably even worse. If people are getting infracted for acting like cholo's then he should be banned soon
cool.png

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Seems like since we moved over to RR Cathan has been trying to reinvent himself as the Internet Badass of the NFL thread.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Broadcasting? Hell no. He'll move to Miami to be with his son and do inspirational talks for the rest of his life.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seems like since we moved over to RR Cathan has been trying to reinvent himself as the Internet Badass of the NFL thread.
He tries too hard.

Anyway, does anyone really care Ray Lewis is retiring? Besides Baltimore fans, maybe?