That guy
Up the user limits, some of them are only set to 4 people

Edit: Either that or I'm too late to join the College Pick'em

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah I didn't see this thread until today
frown.png

Goatface

how do you delete an entry in pick'em. got an extra one for stright and don't see the delete button

Tea_sl

shitlord
Up the user limits, some of them are only set to 4 people

Edit: Either that or I'm too late to join the College Pick'em
Sorry, I left everything on default and the group was locked. It is unlocked. Make some picks!

how do you delete an entry in pick'em. got an extra one for stright and don't see the delete button
I don't know. The entry limit per group is 1, and I'm only seeing one of your entries. So, looks kosher to me.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Hey, if you think you're too late to join the college football things then think again. It's basically guaranteed that everyone will miss a week, you're just ahead of the curve.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I only just noticed for the Gridiron Challenge that "Floating Salary Cap" is different than what we've done before, because previously the cap was always 50, this week it's 49.8.

Can someone explain how this works?

Tea_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I dunno. I think they've just arbitrarily lowered the salary. The only other option besides "floating salary cap" is for player eliminator wherein you can only select a player once. Which actually seems fun, but wasn't what we had done in the past.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Here ya go.

In the standard Gridiron Challenge game, an owner must field a team under the $50 million salary cap. Prices fluctuate from week to week based on performance. However, this year, owners have a floating salary cap, which means that if your player gains in value during the season, that additional money is added to your salary cap. That enables you to "sell high" on players if you'd like. It also means that your roster won't take as much of a hit if you have to drop one of your bigger stars for his bye week if you can get a star player at a similar price.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus, I Chipotle shit the bed this week in Pigskin Pick' Em.

First 4 weeks I got 8 right every week=P Super mediocre.
==========================================

Eliminator down to me and Goatface. Not a real suicide pool so nothing's over though.
==========================================

Gridiron Challenge and it's weird floating cap is nice and close. Top 8 are within 64 points after 6 weeks.