2013 Minigame thread - like fantasy without the fun

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've been doing failrly well across the board in all mini games. This week I took a small hit but I think I'll bounce back fine. I too was stuck with Megatron in my gridiron lineup.

Goatface

Jacksonville Jaguars(0-5) At Denver Broncos(5-0) -27.5
don't know the vegas line, but that is close to largest ever

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That IS the Vegas line. I picked Jacksonville. That's just a hard spread to play against. Jacksonville also has Blackmon back who had a great day last week. Jacksonville's offense may be improved just enough to only lose by 24.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking Jets ruining my Eliminator streak. Only Goatface left undefeated.

Also Aaron Rodgers and Jordan Cameron combining forApoint really boned my Gridiron squad.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Good effort guys, better luck next time.

To celebrate, let us look upon someone who, like me, knows what it means to be perfect:

Tea_sl

shitlord
Congrats, Ham, to our first winner of the season, edging out me, the reigning champion, in the college football challenge:

Ham - 2369
Tea - 2368

I wish we had more than 4 people; it's a really good mini game.

Fadaar

That guy
I picked the whole roster every week cept week 1. Week 1 I forgot to set lineup and had to take all the players in the FSU v Pitt game.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Congrats, Ham, to our first winner of the season, edging out me, the reigning champion, in the college football challenge:

Ham - 2369
Tea - 2368

I wish we had more than 4 people; it's a really good mini game.
took a chance with MSU defense over FSU who I had been riding hard. I will say though, a big part of your comeback came from me forgetting to put Jordan Lynch in before his weird ass Tuesday games!

I forgot to pick two weeks of pick em, rats. CFB challenge is my favorite college game and we always have 1-2 people who finish very very high in the overall espn rankings (one year I finished top 30 I think!)

Tea_sl

shitlord
COLLEGE BOWL MANIA!

College Bowl Mania

Also, grats me I guess for remembering to pick every week in the college pick 'em.

Also also if a mod could indicate the addition of post season stuff in the thread title that would be great.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No one, real football still going on. =P

But yeah, who won the other college stuff? And were there even enough players to give a shit?