2013 NFL Offseason and Draft

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I figured out why the Cowboys are sucking at this draft thing. Somebody set their round tracker one round ahead. Getting the best center in the draft at the end of the second round was great value!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
fucking ESPN, they're hung up on talking about Tyrann Mathieu now, they're basically missing the last several picks, haven't even shown them on TV

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
ESPN is trash, you should know that by them basically giving their show to Mel Kipper who's a fucking moron whose hair looks like a god damn bird.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best tweet Ive seen so far

On Geno going to the Jets

Adam Jacobi ? @ Adam_Jacobi2h
Mark Sanchez just threw his remote at the TV and missed by 7 feet.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
wut COWBOYS just gave Tony Romo a huge contract extension. Chances on them drafting a QB? 90 or 95%?

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
As someone who doesn't watch college football, who the fuck is this cro-magnon Mathieu and why should I care?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_22630.jpg

rrr_img_22630.jpg

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like him, definitely my favorite pick by the Cowboys so far but they have such bigger needs. Oh well, at least one player from this draft might actually stick.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah , seems like you need trenches but wtf you gonna do when you trade back from certain value in the first hour?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NOTSportsCenter ?@NOTSportsCenter

"Will throw interceptions for food"- Sign Matt Barkley is holding outside Radio City Music Hall right now #NFLDraft