2013 NFL Offseason and Draft

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Jake Long on Chicago would be amazing, not sure if they can bear that $13M/year salary though.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I know he was hurt a bit, but I thought the general consensus is Jake Long was pretty much shit the last 2 seasons?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'd be shocked if Jake got that much. 10M should be more than enough to land him.
Thought I read somewhere that Miami was paying him 13M a year, went back and rechecked and its 11M. He's 27, in his prime and has shown consistency for the past 4 years. I doubt he'd take a paycut and go down to 10M. There's a serious dearth of offensive linemen these days.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know he was hurt a bit, but I thought the general consensus is Jake Long was pretty much shit the last 2 seasons?
He was. He is still very good at pass protection though. His run blocking which was his biggest asset when we drafted him, was just not there at allthe past 2 seasons.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I figured most of the Bengals FA would be spent on re-signing their own players. Locked up Robert Geathers today. That brings back all of the front seven we had from last year. Fuck yeah.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Ravens deal Boldin for dirt to save cap space so they can resign some of their FA's. Lose every important FA the following day.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still waiting for Ed Reed and McKinnie. Honestly, if we were able to get a vet and still reasonably young LT out of all this it would probably still be a net gain.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I'm just glad that the Texans finally cut the umbilical cord with Kevin Walter. A non-story at the national level, but here in Houston, its finally a step in the in right direction of trying to find a #2 behind Andre and hopefully step up to a #1 WR status once Johnson retires.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Delanie Walker as Cook's replacement is excellent. He's just as fast and he actually blocks people. If we sign Levitre and a safety I will be happy with the Titans offseason.

CJ might actually have holes to run through.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember Delanie Walker being a fucking problem for the Giants, mainly because they're terrible against tight ends for... as long as I can fucking remember.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, yeah, Ravens have Cary Williams up in the air too.

Gonzalez officially back to Atlanta. Trying to pull a Ray Lewis. Dude's 37!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh, yeah, Ravens have Cary Williams up in the air too.

Gonzalez officially back to Atlanta. Trying to pull a Ray Lewis. Dude's 37!
Hes trying to murder someone in the off season?

That's awful.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
man I didn't even realize the Ray Lewis murder happened in Atlanta

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bushrod to the Bears. Forget Jake long, that's a damn fucking good acquisition. Faggot.