2013 NFL Playoffs

Dis

Confirmed Male
God, I hope the good Texans show up tomorrow. I should be happy we are in the playoffs but fuck, the past 3 out of 4 games we look like the Chiefs.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not convinced Ponder can put together two good games in a row.
This is it.

I'm convinced the packers will not be able to stop AP. That is a given.

Will Ponder be able to not make completely retarded mistakes? Probably not.

Will Rodgers get his ass kicked? Probably. Will he also be able to pull of Jesus passes to our shitty secondary? Probably.

I swear to god if it fucking snows I'm going to snap. Outdoor stadiums are just fucking retarded imo. If there is inclement weather, then the Pack will blow the Vikings out.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
God, I hope the good Texans show up tomorrow. I should be happy we are in the playoffs but fuck, the past 3 out of 4 games we look like the Chiefs.
I think the Bengals will come out with a win tomorrow. I think it will be a tight game, but Cincy will come out on top. The Bengals defense will be too much for Houston to overcome. I think Foster won't be able to get the run game going and the pressure in Schaub's face will cause him to make mistakes. I have a feeling this will come down to a end of game drive by Schaub resulting in an INT.

Dis

Confirmed Male
I think the Bengals will come out with a win tomorrow. I think it will be a tight game, but Cincy will come out on top. The Bengals defense will be too much for Houston to overcome. I think Foster won't be able to get the run game going and the pressure in Schaub's face will cause him to make mistakes. I have a feeling this will come down to a end of game drive by Schaub resulting in an INT.
I want to vehemently disagree, and flame away at you, but honestly I have no clue what is going to happen. Had this game been played in say Week 1 -12, I would have laughed at your face and said you are full of shit. But honestly the past 4 games with one exception, we would be LUCKY if it was a tight game. If we play like dog shit it could be a two touchdown Cincy victory. I just dont know who is going to show up, a lot of Houstonians are like-minded. They are happy we got to the playoffs, disappointed we could not win one game to clinch a first round bye + home field advantage, and trying to not get their expectations too high thinking this first playoff game should be a win for the season. It really comes down to the Oline, if they block their asses off, Schaub plays like a Pro Bowler, if he gets pressured all game, he looks like Cassell.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am fucking stoked to watch the best football there is all year the next 2 weeks!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
3. The last few years I've looked forward to the conference championships way more than the Super Bowl. They're always so much more entertaining.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I swear to god if it fucking snows I'm going to snap. Outdoor stadiums are just fucking retarded imo.
Fuck domes. Crazy, unpredictable weather is a lot of what makes the NFL so exciting to watch. Field goals in the wind, passes in the snow, handoffs in the rain. Love the volatility that weather brings to games.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Ponder did well against the texans, has barely thrown interceptions lately, something i cannot say of rodgers. I hope GB focuses purely on Ap tomorrow, worked pretty well for th texans 2 weeks ago...../sarcasm off.

And then there's the big ace up the vikings sleeve.....blair walsh. Just get into 50 yards and let him kick it.

Small update, ponder sporting an elbow injury, uncertain if he will play.....queue Webb...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fuck domes. Crazy, unpredictable weather is a lot of what makes the NFL so exciting to watch. Field goals in the wind, passes in the snow, handoffs in the rain. Love the volatility that weather brings to games.
The only thing I hate about weather is that it gives fans(including myself)another layer of excuses for why their team played like shit and lost.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_7449.jpg
How can we lose with this guy?

Alex Smith has nothing on Kaeperbro.

rrr_img_7449.jpg

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
I want to vehemently disagree, and flame away at you, but honestly I have no clue what is going to happen. Had this game been played in say Week 1 -12, I would have laughed at your face and said you are full of shit. But honestly the past 4 games with one exception, we would be LUCKY if it was a tight game. If we play like dog shit it could be a two touchdown Cincy victory. I just dont know who is going to show up, a lot of Houstonians are like-minded. They are happy we got to the playoffs, disappointed we could not win one game to clinch a first round bye + home field advantage, and trying to not get their expectations too high thinking this first playoff game should be a win for the season. It really comes down to the Oline, if they block their asses off, Schaub plays like a Pro Bowler, if he gets pressured all game, he looks like Cassell.
Agreed. If the "real" Houston Texans show up, it's a two touchdown W and date with the Bradychicks. If the team the last 6 games shows up, then it's a Cincy win. If Cincy scores first, then woe is Houston. Something is in their collective heads that is confounding their football acumen.

Schaub's nose dive should get McNair's jimmies rustled enough to seek a fresh start at QB. We could trade him for a 2nd or 3rd(most likely) to any number of teams. If we're gonna keep Kubiak, who's supposed to be a QB guy, and keep the same blocking scheme in place, we should be able to pop in a muppet with the heart of a champion. Or barring that, someone who seems to enjoy and embrace the QB position.

"muppet with the heart of a champion"

Dis

Confirmed Male
Agreed. If the "real" Houston Texans show up, it's a two touchdown W and date with the Bradychicks. If the team the last 6 games shows up, then it's a Cincy win. If Cincy scores first, then woe is Houston. Something is in their collective heads that is confounding their football acumen.

Schaub's nose dive should get McNair's jimmies rustled enough to seek a fresh start at QB. We could trade him for a 2nd or 3rd(most likely) to any number of teams. If we're gonna keep Kubiak, who's supposed to be a QB guy, and keep the same blocking scheme in place, we should be able to pop in a muppet with the heart of a champion. Or barring that, someone who seems to enjoy and embrace the QB position.

"muppet with the heart of a champion"
Ok I like the "muppet with the heart of a champion"