2013 NFL Playoffs

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Weird hockey related Super Bowl stat...the last time the Niners were in the Super Bowl the Washington Capitals lost to the Pittsburgh Penguins 4-1 on Super Sunday...today after 2 period Penguins beating the Caps 5-2. When Ravens won the Super Bowl the Capitals won on Super Sunday.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know what kinds of LB's have gaudy tackle totals? Ones playing for D's that can't get off the fucking field. When you are top five for a fucking decade, yeah you make less tackles because you aren't taking as many snaps.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here faggots, you should all be erect over this one.

IFu0cAT.jpg

mimirswell_sl

shitlord
You know what kinds of LB's have gaudy tackle totals? Ones playing for D's that can't get off the fucking field. When you are top five for a fucking decade, yeah you make less tackles because you aren't taking as many snaps.
The ravens must really have sucked then since Ray Lewis has the2nd highest career solo tackles, the3rd highest tackle assists, the6th highest career interceptions among LBs, the4th highest career sacks for ILBs, and the6th highest forced fumbles for ILBs.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol my 49er bros. I actually watched that whole game because I wanted to watch the post game celebration to see Steve Young hoist the trophy. I watched sportscenter nonstop for the next week soaking in the glory. I also told every person I knew HOW ABOUT THEM NINERS!" after all those faggot Cowboys bandwagoners who used to say the same shit about the Cowboys when they were actually good. Waited 18 years to be able to watch the Niners in another Super Bowl.

I remember that game like it was yesterday. The thing that stands out to me was how quick it was over and how painless the experience was. I felt like they won the Super Bowl the week before when they beat the Cowgirls.

I have a feeling I wont be so fortunate this time, but you never know. Super Bowls are weird games sometimes. No one picked the Pats against the greatest show on turf. The Bills lost 4 in a row, Steeler stole one with a last gasp touchdown, there are so many things that can happen. I think its hilarious how dumb Marshall Faulk is though. He actually predicted that Joe Flacco would have more rushing yards than Kap. I actually think Harbaugh lets Kaepernick lose in this game. After that last loss to the Ravens and how pathetic Smith was with that conservative as fuck gameplan, he isnt going to make the same mistake.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I still can't really come up with a team I would rather win. Either way, 2 former Ducks will have a ring later today so for that I am happy. Hoping for a nail biter and no blow out or some shit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'm torn on who to root for. There are a bunch of guys on both teams I'd like to see with a ring. Reed, Boldin, and Smith for the Ravens, and Gore, Willis, and Moss for the Niners.

The Niners are younger and probably have more opportunities, but I still think I'll root for them.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Ravens 29 49ers 27, Flacco throws a game winning 97 yard TD with 13 seconds left then has sexual intercourse with his own throwing arm on live television.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
WTF is this shit? Am I going to have to listen to Clay Matthews talk about the Packers all night?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looking at history and the 9'ers never losing, I look to the loss coming up. Ravens 31-27