2013 NFL Playoffs

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
A big part of my prediction was keeping Moss with out a ring. He had the balls to say he is the best wide receiver ever? fucking LoL. Best wide receiver ever? really? if he spent the other half of his career being a receiver instead of whiney bitch? maybe.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I could actually be down with a 9'ers victory if they throw the ball to Moss >7 times and he missed them all.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ngata, Dickson, James, and Tukuafu. I wish you the best today.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, usually I'm a gigantic faggot about hating the Niners but I'm here to wish luck to fans of both teams (except Brutul, he's a cry baby douche bag.) May the best team win. (please be the Ravens)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well.. that was touching hearing the little kids singing, until I saw the orange dude with the slicked back hair.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
can these superbowl presentations and memorials be any more obnoxious and self absorbed?

i hope ray lewis jumps out and stabs every one of those sandy hook kids

can these superbowl presentations and memorials be any more obnoxious and self absorbed?

i hope ray lewis jumps out and stabs every one of those sandy hook kids
Vernon Davis continued to warm up/catch balls right behind the Payton ceremony as it was going on...I lol'd. Totally appropriate, too...why bring the teams out so soon and have them stand around for half an hour?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
im sure someone at bleacher report is already writing an article about how disrespectful he is.