2013 NFL Playoffs

Straze_sl

shitlord
Congrats to the 49er fans here on a great season. Awesome game.

ELITE. AS. FUCK. BITCHES.

WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't follow this american football stuff but why is it called world champions when it's pretty much only played in 1 country?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'd be cool with this if it wasn't for 52 *sigh* it was a lose/lose Superbowl for me as a fan anyway. I won my fantasy league bitches!

I don't follow this american football stuff but why is it called world champions when it's pretty much only played in 1 country?
if no one else plays it then no one can compete, thus they are the world champs.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRRRIIIIIIEEEENNNDDD

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Bright side for the 49ers and their fans, they were 5 yards from winning the Super Bowl and they have the exact same team locked up for another 2 seasons minimum and many players longer than that. May or may not get back to the Super Bowl, but they won't be returning to bottom feeding any time soon and its a lot more enjoyable to watch football when your team wins more than it loses.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Step one: Assemble a team. Step two: Be anywhere on Earth. Step three: Realize that team won't be as good as the Ravens. It is played in one country but it is absolutely the best team in existence. Same as why no one in America ever disputes with Limeys or Indians as to who the best Cricket team on earth is.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder where Alex will end up. Kaepernick is a complete bust. Come next year he will be the most abused QB just outside of Russell Wilson. KGKnee will be lucky to even play. Luck made the transition the to nfl.

Great year.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Good Guy Ray Lewis for MVP.

0tf2xFt.jpg

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
For the same reason that the Kansas City Chiefs and Jacksonville Jaguars are the 32nd and 31st best football teams in the world.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I wonder where Alex will end up. Kaepernick is a complete bust. Come next year he will be the most abused QB just outside of Russell Wilson. KGKnee will be lucky to even play. Luck made the transition the to nfl.

Great year.
I... uh... what?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I... uh... what?
what part of what I said do you have a issue with?

Great year.
thats my post.