2013 NFL Playoffs

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I know you say that jokingly, but anyone who thinks that Alabama would t get curb stomped by even the lowly chiefs is crazy.
Before or after they huffed Deer Antler Spray?

WCegOPd.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
TrainWreck1.gif

edit: also, fuck Jerome Boger and his bunk ass crew. THe fact that there was no defensive holding on that third down is ridiculous.

Keapernick will also always regret not running it in on that 2nd and goal. What a fucking idiot.

I feel sick.

Only positive here is the NFL can get fucked with thier shitty broadcast and fucking biased as fuck refs. I cant be so invested in this bullshit. Anyway, was a fun season, just a bad ending. the 49ers lost that game more than the refs fucked them though. Jim Harbaugh will be a better coach after this.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Love the last statement ... "if God is for you, who can be against ya"
Wanted the 49ers but love his winning statement!!!
I really hate my family sometimes. I can't even find the words to properly respond to this.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Fast and the Furious 6 trailer is the best thing that's happened in the world in the last 5 hours. Ray Lewis being happy is the worst.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
"It'll be interesting to see how far Joe Flacco can take this team without Ray Lewis next season."

Fuckin' please.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Why does Ray Lewis get so much attention in comparison to say, Ed Reed, who as far as I know isn't the least likable athlete in the history of sport (unlike Lewis)?

Dis

Confirmed Male
Seems to be a theme with my favorite football teams this year (aTm and Texans). We were good, we beat the eventual champions, but we were not good enough to win it all. Looking at next year with more hope.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
what part of what I said do you have a issue with?
I don't see how you can call someone who on his 10th start of his career brought you to within 1 score of winning a Super Bowl "a complete bust". Neither do I see why he or Russel Wilson are desrving of being abused considering thier experience levels and level of accomplishment.

I'd say all three rookies transitioned rather well. Griffon just had that knee problem which I agree anout being suspicous of.