2013 NFL Playoffs

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Stupid NFL.com won't load the play by play page properly so I can't even see that at work : /

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They should just stop trying to pass. He seriously just sacked himself by tripping over a defender.

And he keeps trying to toss the ball when he's wrapped up.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sorry Bengals fans -_-

I thought the defense might step up this year and they did, but sadly the offense sputters at times and sadly for them it happened again. I dont even know who their starting RB is and the Red Rifle is still on a learning curve.
I think Dalton can get better but if he goes 1 and done a couple more times in the playoffs he will be like a poor mas Matt Ryan.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sorry Bengals fans -_-

I thought the defense might step up this year and they did, but sadly the offense sputters at times and sadly for them it happened again. I dont even know who their starting RB is and the Red Rifle is still on a learning curve.
I think Dalton can get better but if he goes 1 and done a couple more times in the playoffs he will be like a poor mas Matt Ryan.
I have faith in Dalton. He will get better. This draft we need to get a safety, RB and another big time WR. I must say I'm disappointed. I thought we would get a playoff win this year. Still little brother of the AFC North until proven otherwise.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I miss Ponder.
frown.png