2013 NFL Playoffs

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I'd say hopefully the next two games are better, but that didn't work so well this last time. Plus, I'm already pretty sure the Colts/Ravens game is going to be shit. That was the game I was least looking forward to. Which means it'll likely be the most competitive.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know it's a shit game when they show Collinsworth and Michaels on TV, talking about other teams, and it seems like the game that's actually on is a distraction from them talking.

Sterling

El Presidente
You know it's a shit game when they show Collinsworth and Michaels on TV, talking about other teams, and it seems like the game that's actually on is a distraction from them talking.
Yeah the game is a lost cause when Collinsworth isn't complaining about how everything is pass interference.

Erie_sl

shitlord
So far, the teams with bye weeks have got to feel pretty good about their chances next week.

Jesus, Vikings. That's terrible.
Not sure... Sarcasm? Kaepernick (sp?) will be running a very similar offense that the vikings are but with a more confident arm (aka.. more interceptions). I've been extremely impressed with GB's secondary this year.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, that play was just amazing. It looks like Webb is making a great move faking out the defender who could've sacked him, but he gets the pass off to WILDLY overthrow his receiver for an interception. Well done.

Ponder sucks, but he really screwed the Vikings by being a pussy. I mean, it's the final game of the season. You're going to be able to rest your elbow for the next several months. Sack up.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
It's only the 2nd worst Vikings playoff game I can remember, so...yeah.
I think I want Alex Smith, but the idea of a Peterson/Harvin/Vick backfield is intriguing...