2013 NFL Season

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
if only TO spent more time focusing on football and less time doing things like practicing Rays dance, and pretty much every other life decision he made.
TO was a beast wherever he went, he didn't need to focus on football more. He did however need to focus on shutting the fuck up and his life decisions outside of football I'll give you that much because holy fuck how do you end up broke with all the money he made.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The Randy Moss moon was the tamest shit in the world. Joe Buck crying over it ended up causing the whole situation to be blown way out of proportion.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chad always had good celebrations too. Fuck Grimm for thinking otherwise.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ku-medium.gif

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If I never have to watch some diva cunt receiver run around with some prop-filled pre-planned bullshit "celebration" I'm OK with any rules. Trying to watch a football game not a fucking Carrot Top show.
You're in the minority on that one. I thought a lot of those were creative and awesome. You also get awesome stuff like Desean Jackson trying to be a badass and fumbling at the 1 yard line. Twice.

Plus, when a linemen picks up a fumble and scores a TD you get the most glorious event in all of sports: an excited fat man dance.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Let them celebrate all they want as long as it isn't greatly slowing down the game. Don't want guys to celebrate, don't let them score.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
TD, Int, Sack and Tackle for a loss celebrate all you want. Anything else stfu and get back to the huddle, I used to fucking hate Roy Williams and his "I don't celebrate TD's I celebrate first downs" well no shit because you actually get a first down every now and then.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
As someone who broke their collar bone in the first game of a season. This shit almost made me cry.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Good deal for any of you that have an interest in NFL Sunday Ticket:

http://kotaku.com/the-cheapest-way-t...ear-1041559197

You buy Madden NFL 25's "Anniversary Edition" for $100, you get a code that lets you watch DirecTV's Sunday Ticket Max service on a computer or a mobile device.

That's a hundred bucks, yes (and regular edition Madden is $60). But Sunday Ticket Max is $300, and that's if you're already paying for DirecTV service and have a dish stuck on your house.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good deal for any of you that have an interest in NFL Sunday Ticket:

http://kotaku.com/the-cheapest-way-t...ear-1041559197
That sort of clears up all my questions from when I originally read about it. Although he just claims he's right, doesn't really have proof in any way. I'm not sure I care that much about Sunday ticket personally but it is a sick way to do it for tech saavy people who don't already have DTV and subscribe.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if that would work from Malaysia? I can do VPN as well so probably not a big deal. What time it is might be the bigger issue. Do they show replays and wonder if this would give you access to the replays?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brings tears to my eyes. God what a glorious day to be a Seahawk fan that was. The Aint's tearz were so tasty
As someone who doesn't even give too many fucks about either team, I can't get enough of watching that run.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah its probably the Seahawks playoff moment I remember most. Even more than our SB run.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Run was incredible, had at least 7 guys hands on him and not one could get it done. Fuck, he tossed one of'em down like a ragdoll.

Thanks for the link to gamerewind, didn't even know about it but looks to be what I need.

Tea_sl

shitlord
I think players should record ridiculously over-the-top and crass celebrations, which are then played on the jumbotron when the appropriate celebratory act occurs. Fuck hard knocks for kind of making me like James Harrison.

Disp_sl

shitlord
mma-tv.net I'm sure will be streaming NFL Sunday Ticket again this year. It was something like $10 every 4-6 weeks. Be careful about giving out your login info though cause I almost got IP banned last year by them for sharing it on FoH.