2013 NFL Season

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The passing and points stats for the Patriots show just how fucked they are currently with these rookie receivers.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Pass interference needs to be a reviewable penalty or needs to be 15 yards. Seen 2 horse shit PI's in the last couple minutes, and one led to a touchdown. Seems like every game there's multiple shitty PI calls.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
One of the boring commentators doing the texans/rams game just said "he is wicked quick". I wonder which one of his kids told him that was what all the cool kids are saying these days....god 90% of these guys suck hard at their job.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pryor is a gamer. My Chiefs need to get their shit together.

Btw, want to know how few people care about the Texans? I live in Dallas and they are showing GB v. Balt and KC v. Oak.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow at that unnecessary roughness call on Burfict. Some bullshit calls on the Bengals early in this one.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Crazy, there have been 4 or 5 4th and goals from the 2 or closer that teams have gone for and all have been stuffed.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I forgot to mention, I am always up for an avatar bet (even this week!).

My rules though:
I win, you don't have to change anything.
You win, the avatar has to be wombat related.

Ravens should have just gone for the field goal, I think.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Brian Moorman had the best coffin corner punt I've ever seen. Not enough love for a good punt. And the refs fucked it up.

Crazy, there have been 4 or 5 4th and goals from the 2 or closer that teams have gone for and all have been stuffed.
2 today. Bengals stuffed the Bills on 4 runs from the 1 and 2, and the Packers did the same against Ravens.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't know how much longer I can go without cable. These two games im forced to watch suck and the kids won't get off the fucking computer. Now they decide to get A's just to spite me.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
All the early games today are fucking awful. The best one right now is Bills/Bengals if that tells you anything.

Currently switching between that and Packers/Ravens, as the only interesting ones.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't know how much longer I can go without cable. These two games im forced to watch suck and the kids won't get off the fucking computer. Now they decide to get A's just to spite me.
Sack the fuck up and slap them little shits upside the head and send them outside to play.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Amazingly the Panthers went for 4th and 1 twice on the same drive against the Vikings and converted on both of them, one for a TD.