2013 NFL Season

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers get out to a huge lead? Time to play conservative football and slowly give it back! This team plays so sloppy, when they have a huge lead or a huge deficit. That's always been and always will be my largest criticism of Harbaugh: discipline.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, turning this game off.

First the horseshit no PI call after a blatant push off, then giving them a free first down on a non-existent holding, now this horseshit.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
75f83b68-df1b-4bee-ba3b-b2206d1328c8.gif

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hellen Keller could have seen he wasn't trying to bat it you stupid fucks. It was blatantly obvious. Wouldn't doubt the Patriots payed off the refs for this game though judging by their history of cheating.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watch the Dolphins trying to run a hurry up offense is like watching turtles trying to have sex.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Hellen Keller could have seen he wasn't trying to bat it you stupid fucks. It was blatantly obvious. Wouldn't doubt the Patriots payed off the refs for this game though judging by their history of cheating.
Yeah, that was a real judgment call on the ref's part. I don't really agree with it, but I wouldn't call it "obvious" either way.