2013 NFL Season

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_47915.jpg
Here you go Sutekh

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jason Garrett needs to be fired - It seems like forever ago when he was considered the hottest assistant coach in the NFL. No team would take him right now but Dallas. Also, Dez needs to fucking cool it. I get he's pissed because the offense sucks dick and Romo looks to 2 receivers before looking his way, but cut it out bro.
Dez is the only one on that team that gives a shit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This is why Romo gets the rep he gets. That was 2 drives that should have ended the game, only for the defense to give up a TD in 30 seconds each time. If he doesn't do 3-4 game winning drives each game they lose

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Dez is the only one on that team that gives a shit.
I agree, but that angst can be directed in better directions. Witten ain't one of them.

Denver is about to absolutely rape RG3, so that should ease the pain of blowing another close big game. Nope, it absolutely won't.

Fuck you Garrett.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For sure. It is a shame that defense is so gutless. They could really use somebody with Dez's fire. Ware and Lee are great players but show no fire.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't wait for Garrett to be fired. Sadly even after Jason is fired we still have Jerry as GM so we are fucked no matter what.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or why Garret doesn't just kneel 3 times and then pin them inside their 10 with 30 seconds left? That three points sure was helpful.