2013 NFL Season

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nolan Carroll dropping a free INT for the third time this season. How this guy still has a job is beyond me.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If the 49ers offense was half as good as their defense, they would be scary as shit. This 49ers offense is totally inept.

Edit: Maybe if I talk shit more they will continue to score!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If the 49ers offense was half as good as their defense, they would be scary as shit. This 49ers offense is totally inept.

The reverse psychology has worked fairly well for me, so far this season.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Pretty much, broncos would look like a lock for tje SB if their defense knew how to tackle

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, you're probably right. I just cannot understand plays like that. It's like he channeled the spirits of Romo, Cutler, and Rivers all at the same time to make the most indefensible decision to throw I've seen all season. After driving like 80 yards it ends with one of the worst plays you'll ever see. The guy is regressing and the Shanahans are not helping him with some of the playcalling.
The playcalling has been spotty for sure, especially with how they get away from what's working with Morris for long stretches, followed by trying to go back to him at the worst possible times. The depth is thin too. Garcon got dinged up early, Reed was out, Hankerson was out, Morgan wasn't even active today. If not for Old Man Moss showing up on the final drive a couple times no one to really throw the ball too. At least Robinson caught his token semi deep ball TD, but that's all he does. They need to treat the rest of the season as time for him to work on making reads and becoming a better pocket passer.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it sad that the most I've liked Ryan Tannehill in the past two months is that he decided to run and slide and stay in-bounds. So proud of him.

Oh nevermind he just runs out of bounds with 2:08 left in the game giving the chargers a free timeout. Fucking moron.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
You guys ready for the return of the Once and Future King, Matt Flynn, next week!.... Anyone?

Maybe the Packers can squeeze out one win (between the Vikings and Falcons in Green Bay) before Rodgers comes back.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That Flacco contract is sure looking for solid, right? Losing to the Bears with a total scrub D certainly isn't adding to the resume.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Flacco contract is sure looking for solid, right? Losing to the Bears with a total scrub D certainly isn't adding to the resume.
Hopefully prevents future "avg QB has good postseason and gets huge contract then goes back to avg".

Is it sad that the most I've liked Ryan Tannehill in the past two months is that he decided to run and slide and stay in-bounds. So proud of him.

Oh nevermind he just runs out of bounds with 2:08 left in the game giving the chargers a free timeout. Fucking moron.
Hehe just saw that, let me run out of bounds to give them one extra timeout!

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did Tolzien even look anywhere else? This ain't Brady-at-his-prime the Giants are beating here.
That type of play you don't look anywhere lol, it's a quick out to negate pass rush... it's really an amazing play by JPP more than a boneheaded play by Tolzien.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heh, put a slight bit of pressure on Kaepernick and he just throws it up without even really looking. Solid QB work there