2013 NFL Season

Jait

Molten Core Raider
So...if you're Chip Kelly the game tonight is meaningless. Do you sit anyone? Treat it now as a bye-week? Or risk your first string getting beat up, or injured? Or risk your team not being quite as ready for next week like a post bye-week letdown?

Questions...questions.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
God dammit, Clay Matthews really is turning into the White Polamalu - great half the time, injured the other half.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
So...if you're Chip Kelly the game tonight is meaningless. Do you sit anyone? Treat it now as a bye-week? Or risk your first string getting beat up, or injured? Or risk your team not being quite as ready for next week like a post bye-week letdown?

Questions...questions.
As long as Foles plays and puts up some nice fantasy points I'll be happy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Where are all my life-long Chief fans at? Alex Smith is leading you guys to the promised land, just like you all predicted!
The better question is where is Jozu the only niner fan thats been posting here longer then 6 months.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
If Tom Brady had a time machine I'm pretty sure he would kill Archie Manning to prevent his sons from shitting on 2 Super Bowls and several records.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The better question is where is Jozu the only niner fan thats been posting here longer then 6 months.
I wish somebody had FoH on archive to show you how wrong you are.

Anyhow, if the Lions lose against the goddamn Giants, Schwartz and that whole staff need to get canned. One of the most poorly coached teams in the NFL. Way too much talent on that team to be doing as poorly as they are.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure if Lions lose either of their next two games everyone is fired.

Also pretty sure I will have nightmares tonight of Lovie Smith taking over and getting to work with those defensive players.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Entire stadium shouting "BULLSHIT" after that call was overturned.

Guess Ravens fans are just as delusional as Flacco thinking he's elite

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Only about 8 people from all different teams calling your bullshit Mr 6 Months.
Which "people" are those? The other Chief fans who just now showed up this year? Like I said, I wish we had the NFL thread from FOH, so you could be shown how incorrect you are.

Anyhow, can we get back to how shitty the Lions coaching staff is?