2013 NFL Season

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bowman injury has me sick. I really don't care at this point. We won't beat Denver without him anyways.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is this really the NFC championship game? It looks like two kids with downsyndrome fighting what the fuck.

Grats Peyton on your Superbowl and subsequent retirement.
Yeah, I don't see the Seahawks winning unless they get a lot of help from the refs. Maybe this season is the refs giving redemption for that terribly called Super Bowl?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think that if you pick up the phone and it doesn't work, that's the universe giving you the go-ahead.
Not really, they just don't service the phones very often as the hotlines almost never work. There's a really good documentary called "The Bridge" about the Golden Gate Bridge and all the suicides that happen there.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Not really, they just don't service the phones very often as the hotlines almost never work. There's a really good documentary called "The Bridge" about the Golden Gate Bridge and all the suicides that happen there.

Maybe they should have emergency Rerolled posting stations instead.

We're here for you, Kirun and Kreugen.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Can NFL players stop doing the shoelace bit when they get the wind knocked out of them? They aren't fooling anyone.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The "grill class" State Farm commercial is the most unfunny thing in history. Good thing it's been on 37,000 times during the football season.