2013 NFL Season

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
How was it Classless? Dude had shit talked about him, he took the game away from the person who did it and rubbed it in their face.

Good for him.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Seahawks won this game without putting together one good drive. It was all turnovers and big plays.

That may have been classless as fuck..but it may have been the most real postgame interview I've ever seen. Definitely not the generic shit the players say most of the time. I applaud the guy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man the niners are so much better as a team then the chiefs.

All they were missing was Alex Smith to take em to the Super Bowl.

Still can't get over the self destruction of Kaepernick in the 4th quarter though. He pretty much lost them that game on his own.
Best Quote ever.

I think you should let Kirun answer why.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
How was it Classless? Dude had shit talked about him, he took the game away from the person who did it and rubbed it in their face.

Good for him.
Well you see, it was classless because nothing needs to be said, the damage is done. Crabtree knows that Sherman just won the game for them with that play, the satisfaction of going to the superbowl should have been enough for Sherman, without screaming in to the microphone like a baboon about how he's the best in the league. Class is usually defined as having the maturity and confidence to do what's right, even when it's hard.

But then again I'm just playing devils advocate, I didn't care that he went full jungle bunny.

Yeah, I do. Unlike yourself. Anyhow, go outside and have a nice weekend.
It's fucking 10PM on a sunday, the weekend's over.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think he was getting the big contract either way. I would love to see him wind up on the Jets or something though.