2013 NFL Season

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_57475.png
I didn't really expect anything less from a dude that just started poking around, now that his team found some success. I liked you better when you were a baseball guy, not a fairweather faggot.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Sounds like you'll need a couple of those prefilled applicators. I don't even care much about the Seahawks, it's just fun to point out how yeasty you are. Which is something that fans of every team have been doing in this thread.

I'm still primarily a baseball guy.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Remember, it doesnt matter of you're a Niners fan or a Seahawk fan or even a Dolphin fan (Go Fins!)

At least you're not a Browns fan.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe you could try posting something interesting to talk about.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Careful, pointing out that some people's criticisms of Sherman might have a little bit of racial motivation will get you infracted round these parts.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Did you come here to talk about football or to just continue your crusade against the mods who run these message boards that you seem to hate but continue to frequent anyways?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I've talked about football in this thread plenty the last few days. Have you?

I even tried to change the subject to the shitty Seahawk fans who threw shit at NaVorro Bowman as he was being carted off. People didn't seem to want to talk about that.

In summation, you're as whiny as the guy in your avatar.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
So I guess what we're "moving on" with is a bunch of dick waving?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I've talked about football in this thread plenty the last few days. Have you?

I even tried to change the subject to the shitty Seahawk fans who threw shit at NaVorro Bowman as he was being carted off. People didn't seem to want to talk about that.

In summation, you're as whiny as the guy in your avatar.
I'm pretty sure you are the guy who has done the most whining in this thread the last couple of days.

edit: REMOVED JUST FOR TARRANT
edit: Sutekh beat me to the joke, PLEASE DON'T WHIP ME AGAIN MASSA TARRANT I BE GOOD
I find that offensive. Tarrant, you know what to do.
My inbox says otherwise, so instead, it's time for more jokes about you killing yourself. How are you going to do it?
Needs a third option for someone who swoops in and gives a driveby infraction for the n-word when people have been bantering back and forth all day long.
Not that I'm not bitter for getting a bullshit infraction for calling Cinge out for his comment, or anything.
Well, not that it's a particularly productive thing to talk about on these forums, but the "unevolved monkeyn*censoredjustforTarrant*" narrative took hold pretty early on.
It'd be fine if he was even remotely funny. Instead, I have to try to bait him into saying American Inventor so Tarrant will infract him.

Oops, shit.
Careful with that word, now.
Careful, pointing out that some people's criticisms of Sherman might have a little bit of racial motivation will get you infracted round these parts.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Of course every post around that is a Niner fan crying about that big meanie Sherman.
Yeah, that didn't happen at all, there is like 2 at the most disparaging posts about Sherman, all the Niner fans were bitching about Kaepernick blowing the game. Quit inventing this shit.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm assuming this thread is done since the Broncos will win the SB easily. Might as well not even watch it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, that didn't happen at all, there is like 2 at the most disparaging posts about Sherman, all the Niner fans were bitching about Kaepernick blowing the game. Quit inventing this shit.
As someone who was cheering for the Niners, there was more than 2 posts about Sherman.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am a Packers fan, so I don't have a dog in this fight, really. Well, aside from the failmary fiasco that is, but that's old news. Asshole thuggish behavior is crossing a line I would prefer remain in place, or else this sport degenerates into the ghetto fest that pro hoops has become in the last couple decades. This sort of shit leads to crap like the current Ravens / Steelers rivalry, where cheap shots and dirty pool determine winners instead of hard nosed football. I want things like the Packer Bear rivalry, where there is dislike but healthy respect, not this honorless cheap ref milking bullshit and dick waving that some of the newer rivalries are based on. Its despicable and I don't care for it when anyone does it.