2013 NFL Season

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Boooo no shut out
frown.png

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
I live in some apartments, and I think my neighbor is raging about Denver. I just over heard a yelling match, including "Get the fuck out of my place", and then someone else yelling something about seattle. Then the door slammed. Haha.

Pretty sure my neighbor just raged out and kicked a friend out of his place for taunting hahaha.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol Typical Seahawks defense, tackle him before he even gets close to touching the ball.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not only is that PI, but that's also another flag for the Seattle dude picking up the previous. BUT IT DIDNT GET CALLED FUCKING HORSE SHIT AWFUL REFS WOW FUCKING THIS GAME
bro why you hating on the refs

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this really worse than 01's Ravens murder Giants? Honest question.
As a Giants fan, no.

Objectively, yes. Because the way it was hyped and how good of a game it SHOULD have been. We all knew the Giants were going to get manhandled.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Go for it on 4th and onside kick it everytime. Treat this shit like Tecmo Bowl imo. I mean what else do the Peyton (Oh Shit Pick Six) Broncos have to lose.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm really glad Welker is producing this game. If he has a great game despite how shitty the Bronco's are playing I'll be happy. Still love that little guy.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
They should be fined, and have their jobs taken away, and their first born children slaughtered, and their mothers raped in front of them. Fucking Goodell ruining football.
You cannot possible, POSSIBLY, say that this game is anything but a complete and utter lack of mental preparation on the part of Denver. This is one of the most pathetic showings in a post season game ever. Denver has no one to blame but themselves.