2013 NFL Season

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Never would of called what happened in this game.

Grats Seahawk fans but man this was a terrible Super Bowl. I couldn't care less the Broncos lost, throwing shit on Mannings legacy always stirs the pot but this game was terrible. Broncos just sucked.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking at the stats, outside the 2 INTs by Manning and no rushing at all for the Broncos, you would never guess it was 43-8 Seattle. Seattle's O was like they were most of the year, on avg but with lynch pretty shut down.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're welcome Roger. I did what I could to make everyone's stay enjoyable. Please return to Jersey soon.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man that must suck to sit next to Eli the rest of your life knowing that you Pey Pey could only get 1 with Indy.
Oh yeah his life Sucked making millions of dollars playing a game he loved. Yeah the poor bastard.

REALLY!?!?!?!?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Glad Wilson didn't get MVP.

Defensive players need some love.

Edit: Could do without the car shit. I don't know why they even bother with giving the MVP a car at this point. League minimum is $400k, they don't need your poverty car.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
He looks like he wants to say "Good show chaps!"
pZzP9Ts.gif

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Glad Wilson didn't get MVP.

Defensive players need some love.

Edit: Could do without the car shit. I don't know why they even bother with giving the MVP a car at this point. League minimum is $400k, they don't need your poverty car.
uh

thats the superbowl SUV with sentimental value.