2013 NFL Season

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks!

That sounds like a fair report.

So we're still having crap receivers, even if The QB is a busted ginger head. Trent Richardson is looking... not so 1st(6th) round pick.

The conclusion is, I have nothing to cheer for, as I live near Cleveland, winter is coming(fall is not an option, thank you!)
Richardson is good, we just really beefed up our run D this year. The receiving corps yeah, seems like Weeden can make throws but you need a squad around him who can come up big and finish games.

Lina_sl

shitlord
He's the recognized threat we have(Richardson.)

Hopefully suspended guy(Gordon) comes back and takes some pressure off.

Or not.

Who knows what retarded 5 year plan the new front office is following this time?

Just glad I am not going to freeze at the stadium this year again on my few Sundays off.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
He's the recognized threat we have(Richardson.)

Hopefully suspended guy(Gordon) comes back and takes some pressure off.

Or not.

Who knows what retarded 5 year plan the new front office is following this time?

Just glad I am not going to freeze at the stadium this year again on my few Sundays off.
I've been to the factory of sadness a couple times. I wish I could get my time back.

razzle_sl

shitlord
Part of me wonders if the advantage posted by Seattle's "12th man" is going to be discussed more in the future. There has never been a doubt that home field advantage is an advantage. Now we have a team that is actually good, plays in a stadium designed for decibels, which results in an environment where fans are able to eliminate 90% (ballpark) of verbal communication on the field.

There is no doubt that Seattle is a solid team, but there is something to be said for the huge home win streak, mediocrity on the road, and massive margins at home.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its no different than dome teams really. I think people are starting to forget that because its out of recent memory for most of the teams with domes to be as potentially dominant as Seattle looked last night.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
vir?tu?al?ly
adverb
nearly; almost.
I can't think of one stadium that was built under specific marching orders from the owner of the team to the architect to be designed in a way to enhance crowd noise. That was the #1 design priority handed down to the people who built C-Link.

You were asked to provide other examples of stadiums built like that, you have provided zero so far. You are a long ways away from "virtually." The only ones that come close to replicating what C-Link does are dome stadiums and they basically enhance crowd noise by default, not because they were specifically designed that way.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
No, the purpose the dome serves is to keep the crowd/team from getting wet. The fact that it enhances crowd noise is a by-product of that, not a design element.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
So a local Orlando TV station is apologizing for airing the Jags game.

rrr_img_43687.jpg