2013 NFL Season

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
In my mind, the Seahawks go as far as their seeding.

If they get the #1 seed, I see them in the Super Bowl.

I don't think they win the majority of the time in San Fran, Green Bay, or New Orleans. They probably win the majority of the time in Atlanta, Chicago, and any of the NFC Least.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is great.

rrr_img_43861.jpg

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
So they tried to offend whites to prove a point, and instead they sold 100,000s of T-shirts and actually made a huge contribution to a Native American college fund mostly paid for by whites.

Kinda proved they're just being whiny faggots about indian mascots, when they tried to turn the table literally 0 fucks were given and it was even found amusing by their supposed "target".

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Insults only work on you if they are something you're already insecure about. You can't go up to some skinny dude and go "hey lardass" and plan to upset him (anorexic women are the exception to this one). No one is insecure or has an inferiority complex about being white with the possible exception of white NBA players.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Jesus Christ I swear I've heard "NFC Least" 500 times in the past couple days. I wish they'd kick Dallas out of the division and rename it "NFC Coastal" so that tired joke would die.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, so much for the new "well run" Browns front office. Johnny football to Cleveland?

Disp_sl

shitlord
lolwut. What a weird ass trade. Richardson probably isn't worth a 1st round pick since RB's are a dime a dozen and he's really not all that special, but why trade him after 1 reasonably productive season? I know the Colts need a decent running back, but...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
WTF. How is this not the front page news on ESPN? I guess it's not confirmed or official yet, but it looks likely.

And I thought Brandon Jacobs was going to be money for me in FF with Ballard being out.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know which team this is worse for really. You already spent a high first on the fucking guy, now you're going to trade him away? Shit they could easily land a top five draft pick anyway, especially now that Weeden is hurt.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd say the value of Richardson probably just shot up in fantasy though.

The Browns continue to dig themselves into a giant shit hole. I assume they're planning on tanking the season now.

Well, so much for the new "well run" Browns front office.
The owner must think he's putting one over on the Colts like he did all of those truck drivers. I kid...maybe.

I actually think it's a great idea. Look at the last few drafts...teams are clearly happy to get serviceable running backs in the later rounds. Use the Richardson pick on a more important position in today's NFL and find another running back in the 3rd round that will probably only be marginally less impactful than Richardson due to the overwhelming reality of the current National Quarterbacks League. Get a big man who can pass protect all day long and the trade is a home run.

But yeah, it's a "next year" thing now, probably.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't forget about how the Browns traded up to get him. So they really got a return on their investment!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weren't the Browns trying to get in on the trade up to STL's spot for RG3 originally, then when they lost that battle they said fuck it and took a RB at third?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Browns are so fucking stupid. They hate impact players. Not to mention you're looking at what a 20 to 28 pick out of the Colts?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta be for ammo to trade up for some QB if they need a higher spot than their natural pick will give them. Keep in mind its the Browns so this shit doesn't have to make sense.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
But this draft class won't be very good. There is Bridgewater which is far from a sure thing pick. Unless these fuck ups are taking Mr. Football 1 overall.