2013 NFL Season

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Worst thing he could possibly do is take a sack and he does it. Almost like he's intentionally trying to lose.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Wow, they should have just kicked the FG right off the bat when they got the first. Broncos just muffed this game up for themselves.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well the colts have beaten the seahawks, niners and now broncos. Pretty damn good competition.

Renault

N00b
Realistically as soon as you're in a position where you need an onside kick to win it's over. I think they showed earlier it's a ~7% success rate on them.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I wonder what the on-side % has been since they went to the gay rule of not being able to stack all your guys on 1 side. I don't know that I've seen a successful one in the NFL or NCAA since that rule started a couple years back

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was just sloppy ass play from denver. They were great there in the 4th until that fumble.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Good thing Luck is a rich, famous athlete because he sounds like a total dumbass hick when he talks

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the Broncos got fucked on that fumble call at the end.
Maybe, but they shouldn't even given that guy the ball imo. They were saying all game how he had fumble issues and look what happens. If you are going to run(why I dunno, peyton was on fire that drive) give it to moreno.

KC Bandwagon is going to be even more ridiculous now, until they lose.