2013 NFL Season

Faiona_sl

shitlord
I'm ecstatic for my Chiefs, but I always feel really bad for Peyton when he loses...he's just too likable. And no epic Broncos/Chiefs undefeated match up.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I'm ecstatic for my Chiefs, but I always feel really bad for Peyton when he loses...he's just too likable. And no epic Broncos/Chiefs undefeated match up.
Fuck that guy. He can cry himself to sleep on top of all of his millions and super bowl rings.

Shit, I meant ring. I had him confused with his brother who actually has millions and two super bowl rings.

Jovec

?
I think the Broncos got fucked on that fumble call at the end.
Fumble was legit, recovery was questionable but not reviewable. The called run was a mistake though.... every play at that point should have been a pass into the endzone... barring an INT it's either a touchdown or a clock stoppage.

I couldn't understand the refs though. When the kicker tackled Holiday it was helmet-to-helmet. On Denver's last TD drive, when Manning took the sack inside the Denver 10, it looked like the defender had an arm around his neck. On that 3-punt sequence, an Indy player was trying to pull Holiday into the football and that should have been holding/illegal block. On last field goal, it looked like an Indy player didn't make it off the field (12 men).

Obviously not a great Manning game (stats aside), but that early Holiday turnover, the sack/fumble/safety, the fumble in the red zone, the late game roughing the passer, and just too many penalties to overcome.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Looks like someones vagina hurts.

rrr_img_47250.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Only 2 picks for Romo?

Seems like he's underperforming

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Only 2 picks for Romo?

Seems like he's underperforming
Sure 2 picks, 1 hail mary with no time left before halftime that means jack shit. I bet even with Cutler out for 6-8 weeks Romo will have less picks than Cutler at the end of the year. So remember when you were clinging to that record as the only thing Cutler had that was better than Romo, how is that working out for you now?

Less yards, less TD, more int's, same record, worse QBR. The only thing Cutler is better than Romo at is better at throwing more Int's, Cutler out for 6-8 weeks...you know what that sound is? It's the sound of the Bears collapse.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If only I had remembered you could take care of this for me. Spent several minutes looking through the thread for it.

So to have a reasonable shot at the playoffs the Ravens only have to go about...7-2 now. That is not happening. Am I supposed to bandwagon the Chiefs now?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I supposed to bandwagon the Chiefs now?
Just declare football really stupid and not worth your time unless the Ravens start winning a bunch of games and sweep the next three divisional matches. I'm just glad to be a lifelong Detroit Lions fan right now!
frown.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
From what I've read the actual rulebook doesn't read the same as the site so of course it got fixed. Why is Belichick getting his rules from the website anyway?