2013 NFL Season

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I loath to say it but Russell Wilson reminds more of Steve Young than Kaepernick does. I still think Kaep is going to be just fine, especially now that he has his full compliment of WR's back. The starting #2 and #3 WR's at the beginning of the year for the 49ers were so bad that they have been cut.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Man, no wonder you thought that they "made the right call"

lTvEYLQ.jpg
We never beat the Steelers anyway. Even if they gave us the ball Henne was going to throw a pick 6. Remember the mud bowl? Daunte Culpepper's return?

76-2 Steelers. They give up a safety at the end because the punter is too busy laughing to catch the ball from the long snapper.
frown.png

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
The only thing worse than people thinking Kaepernick was a shoe in hall of famer after 10 games last season are the people who think he is among the worst starting QBs in the NFL after 12 games this season.

The only thing worse than people thinking Kaepernick was a shoe in hall of famer after 10 games last season are the people who think he is among the worst starting QBs in the NFL after 12 games this season.
The former group of people would be worse since its a much more select group to become a part of. You think Kaeperbro would make the dolphins/vikings/redskins any better then they are? He's easily in the bottom half of starting QBs and might be in the bottom third, but being on a good team keeps him from being totally exposed. Trust me, I know shitty quarterback play when I see it. I'm a Bears fan.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
We never beat the Steelers anyway. Even if they gave us the ball Henne was going to throw a pick 6. Remember the mud bowl? Daunte Culpepper's return?

76-2 Steelers. They give up a safety at the end because the punter is too busy laughing to catch the ball from the long snapper.
frown.png
Well the Steelers suck this year, so maybe there's a chance.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Oh who gives a fuck? Jesus Christ.

Either Kaepernick will turn into a good quarterback in the NFL or he won't. We'll all just talk about how we knew it all along once it's settled and how everyone else was super stupid and got it so totally wrong.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If we're to believe the weather reports it's going to be reaaaallly shitty sunday. ~30 degree rain.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh who gives a fuck? Jesus Christ.

Either Kaepernick will turn into a good quarterback in the NFL or he won't. We'll all just talk about how we knew it all along once it's settled and how everyone else was super stupid and got it so totally wrong.
People need to stop talking about shit in general because sometimes people are right and sometimes people are wrong. It's just too much.

regret_sl

shitlord
Looks like those three carries did McFadden in again. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

While not quite in JaMarcus territory, that's $16,224.32 per rushing yard and $2,222,731.48 per TD.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've been having a great time now that Redskins are eliminated. No more RGIII "news"
He's incapable of not talking and for some reason sports newscasters slobber all over his cock when he speaks, so we'll never be free of RGIII "news". If he gets injured again they should take a ligament and sew his fucking mouth shut while they're repairing the other damage.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If nothing else he's a nice counterpoint to stupid athletes that can't shut up. He is by all accounts a smart guy. SO it's not a brainpower thing that keeps some of these assholes talking long after they should have shut the fuck up, they're just gabby assholes.