2013 NFL Season

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Wow, I can't believe the Cowboys could suck enough to give the Packers the win.

Also, do I still have time to make the front of the line for "I can't believe the Cardinals are sitting home in January while the Ravens/Dolphins aren't! Ban the conferences!"

Tea_sl

shitlord
Bengals have bitchjaws, always getting snapped by Steelers.
It's true. Fuck you Hines Ward.

Anyways, just one of those games. Didn't think the Bengals were going to win, but didn't think they'd get blown out either. I'm gonna enjoy my beers and the rest of the game and reminisce about what it used to be like to be a Bengals fan.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
SportsCenter ?@SportsCenter
Tony Romo has thrown an Int 7 times in 4th quarter/OT w/ his team tied or leading by 1 possession, nearly twice as many as any QB since '06.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
SportsCenter ?@SportsCenter
Tony Romo has thrown an Int 7 times in 4th quarter/OT w/ his team tied or leading by 1 possession, nearly twice as many as any QB since '06.
Paging all the Romo apologists. Fuck this stupid league, and fuck Garrett/Jerrah. Leave the house for the Thunder game with this one sewn up - get to our suite and whats playing on the plasma? This fucking game. THIS FUCKING GAME. 12 gin tonics later, and I'm home and don't even know if OKC won or not. Don't care. Fuck Dallas.

Lina_sl

shitlord
The south has won, because the sunday night game is like... who cares?

I am really not happy with the results today.

Ah well, hope we can draft Mikasa for the Browns QB next year.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers beat Denver and Seattle destroyed the Giants. A better week of football there is not.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Chargers beat Denver and Seattle destroyed the Giants. A better week of football there is not.
And the Chiefs won, and the Patriots lost. Pretty good weekend.

I'll bet whoever had J. Charles on their fantasy team is pretty happy.