2013 NFL Season

Good game Seattle. We aren't making the playoffs anyways, so good luck in the post season. I hope u guys win it this year.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
If I'm blind then so is everyone that matters BECAUSE the call was upheld! Oh ya. Clean pick.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Good game Cardinals. Can't believe we lost it, but you guys played well(minus Palmer).
The dream is still alive! I agree that last INT was a bullshit call and the ball hit the ground, but we've had our share of getting fucked by the refs this year as well.

Now what I'm not sure about... if the 49ers beat Atlanta tomorrow night, do they clinch the other wild card? Or does tomorrows game not matter and it comes down to who wins the Cards/49ers game next week?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The dream is still alive! I agree that last INT was a bullshit call and the ball hit the ground, but we've had our share of getting fucked by the refs this year as well.

Now what I'm not sure about... if the 49ers beat Atlanta tomorrow night, do they clinch the other wild card? Or does tomorrows game not matter and it comes down to who wins the Cards/49ers game next week?
There are scenarios where both the Cards and Niners take the wild card. If the Saints lose, And the Cards beat the Niners both the Niners and the Cards get in. The SF game matters because the Saints can possibly not make the playoffs

Saints would have to lose next week against Tampa and cards have to beat 49's...then we get other wild card. Or we beat 49's plus 49's lose tomorrow. I would rather take the saints spot and get 3 NFC west teams in

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I am 99% sure that ball hit the ground, but that isn't 100%. I can say with a 100% certainty that Seattle wasn't coming back anyways with the way their offense played today.

Hope the Niners lock up a playoff spot tomorrow night, don't want it coming down to the Arizona game.