2014 NFL Minigames

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I made a serious late season push in both pick 'ems. Which will of course fall to complete shit now that I've made these posts.

And in Eliminator it's kind of a joke. I'm tied with a bunch of others at 12 right, Gopher is tied for first with 13 but just missed his first one today. In a real Eliminator he'd have won weeks ago, but I think we always just went by total points. If anyone remembers for sure let me know.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I've been sitting in first for like 5 weeks on the straight pick 'em. Finally dropped it to Grimm this week. Forgot to make my Thursday pick and then it was all down hill from there.

Why, God? WHY ME?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I missed the Thursday game in week 11 in both pick 'ems. Against the spread I threw up a gentleman's 3 in week 4...Jesus.

Also played Julius Thomas last week in one of the gridirons even though he was ruled out early.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I went from leading by 60 points in the Gridiron Eliminator to being down by 50 in a matter of four weeks. Was painful.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Real men only use Gridiron challenge to judge superiority.
Well, I'll pass up Gopher for 2nd tonight in normal Gridiron, but I imagine you have the same 2 guys left that I do so I won't make up any ground on you, fuckface.

In Hardcore the top 3 aren't changing(Rengak, Tarrant, Me) and all 3 of us are within 3 points. 4th and 5th are easily within striking distance as well.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Hmm, Connor Barth's stats show up as 0 for me but he should have eight points. WTF
frown.png
ESPN - Gridiron Challenge - DickTrickle: This game challenges you t...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I noticed that last night and forgot. I SHOULD BE IN 1ST! WTF ESPN!?

I'm pretty sure Tarrant abused his mod powers to edit the ESPN scores.