2015 AssHat round 3 - Saltier than ever!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's time to ask a_skeleton_03 to give up his AssHat title. Unless he repeats. Which is looking possible.

Whomever wins, and is crowned AssHat of 2015 has to wear the user title "ReRolled AssHat" for one month.

Time to get salty. We're getting deep into it now.

How do you vote? You bold type the name of the person you want to advance to the next round. Reply with the second post and bold the person you want to advance.

yesitsjustthatsimple.

This round will be open for three days. If you vote more than once, none of your votes will count. Vote early. Vote naked.

Column vs. Tanoomba

I'm Rich Bitch vs. a_skeleton_03

Numbers vs. Araysar

Mist vs. Itzena

LNjtw62.jpg

Old thread here:

Rerolled!

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Column vs.TanoombaYup.

I'm Rich Bitch
vs. a_skeleton_03

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mistvs. Itzena: Hard choice, but I want to see Mist v Tanoomba.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Column vs.Tanoomba- Just the worst

I'm Rich Bitchvs. a_skeleton_03 - Troll account that the mods are protecting

Numbers vs.Araysar- Can't vote for someone that has not been around

Mist vs.Itzena- Boring and English and always wrong, trumps woman every day

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Column vs.Tanoomba- Just the worst

I'm Rich Bitchvs. a_skeleton_03 - Troll account that the mods are protecting

Numbers vs.Araysar- Can't vote for someone that has not been around

Mist vs.Itzena- Boring and English and always wrong, trumps woman every day
Mist is actually a woman?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Column vs.Tanoomba

I'm Rich Bitch vs.a_skeleton_03

Numbersvs. Araysar - Fuck the bet welcher.

Mist vs.Itzena

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Column vs.Tanoomba- No brainer.

I'm Rich Bitch vs.a_skeleton_03-I'm not voting for Araysar twice, I like a_skeleton_03 but for Tanoomba to be the champ he has to beat the champ.

Numbers vs.Araysar-Numbers got a SJW banning, Araysar got banned for being a welching bitch.

Mist vs.Itzena-Mist is just another dude pretending to be a chick, fits right in here. Itzena is walmart Tanoomba that likes posting links that go against his point.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Column vs.Tanoomba

I'm Rich Bitch vs.a_skeleton_03

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mistvs. Itzena

Pretty easy this round with all the ban wannabes

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Column vs.Tanoomba

I'm Rich Bitchvs. a_skeleton_03

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mistvs. Itzena - Boo fucking Hoo, delete my account!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm Rich Bitch vs.a_skeleton_03-I'm not voting for Araysar twice, I like a_skeleton_03 but for Tanoomba to be the champ he has to beat the champ.
Good point. Changing my vote thanks to this convincing argument from Abe.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Column vs.Tanoomba
Numbersvs. Araysar
Mist vs.Itzena

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Columnvs. Tanoomba

Nobody shits up a thread like this guy can. Losing his shit entirely, ad hominems out the ass, delusions of grandeur. He's actually semi ok in the NFL thread, despite being a Cowboys fan. But man he can go from zero to asshat in an instant. Tanoomba says some really stupid shit, and its usually terrible walls of text, but in his way I think he means well and doesn't want to really attack other posters. He's a terrible shitposter who is capable of ruining shit for sure, but not on the same level of pure "asshattery". I also don't really ever seem to read the threads Tanoomba posts in, so I don't really care.

Winning won't phase either of these dudes. IRB doesn't really bother me, in fact he amuses me. a_skeleton_03 is far more masterful at completely ruining a discussion, many people seem able to ignore IRB which makes him an ineffective asshat. Still, I'm voting IRB because its a presidential election cycle which has him rustlingsomejimmies in a way no one else can. Plus we can't allow a_skeleton_03 a repeat crown, and he would like it too much, and he might be tryharding in his "campaigning" lately.

Numbersvs. Araysar

This one is dumb. Does Numbers even post anymore? I'm picking him in assumption that he does, and Ara isn't around to wear the title. Plus Ara would revel in that shit so why give his welching ass anything.

Mistvs. Itzena

Mist all the way. Itzena is mostly innocuous one liners, never really loses his shit, and doesn't really throw threads into disarray very often, if ever. He just has a lot of political wonks mad at him all the time. Mist on the other hand has turned tons of discussions upside down for the past year. No contest on this one.