2015 ReRolled AssHat FINAL ROUND! It's Super Salty!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Having reviewed the evidence:
Tanoomba

This ain't the court of law where things gotta be proven beyond reason of a doubt. Obvious shit is obvious.

That said hail to the king, I will continue to follow his me vs the world threads and respect him for appreciating MVC2.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This contest will end in the morning. The AssHat will be crowned. You have one evening to lobby and try to affect the vote.

wOOt.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I am the President of my Condo Association. I just spent another emotionally draining meeting dealing with selfish Board members that couldn't make a good decision if their life is on the line. It's like spending 3 hours listening to Tanoomba.

Tanoomba it is.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
We'll, we all knew it had to come to this. The only real contenders other than these two were banned. It's a hard choice...Both have literally made me face palm and worry for humanity. But, I have seen Itz walk back a troll, and I've seen him run from threads when he clearly sticks his foot in his mouth and makes a fool out of himself. This leads me to believe he's at least partially genuine. Tan though? Well, I think the Hitman derail sums it up, the dude will get caught in situations where he is absolutely incorrect and continue trying the change the very defintions of words.

Tan's idiocy is so great I don't actually believe he's genuine. I actually think he's some long term poster posing as an account and trolling, like Suin's tried to do before. Because the ignorance and stupidity is too great, it's something that would take work, a genuine idiot would get things right every now and then, but Tan actually goes out of his way to be wrong. Tan's only recently been agreeing on some things because it's like he's realized this, that he has to appear human sometimes and have opinions that match reality...It's why I think it's an act. It's just too try hard.

But that only makes it worse. If he was a genuine moron, it would be bad, one of the dumbest people ever. If he's just trolling? Then it's more obnoxious than Tyen. There can be only one answer here.

Itzena vsTanoomba

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Tanoomba and the rest have been unbanned, pending the conclusion of this contest. Hopefully Tuco will listen to the will of the people in rendering the final judgement.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Tanoomba and the rest have been unbanned, pending the conclusion of this contest. Hopefully Tuco will listen to the will of the people in rendering the final judgement.
Thank you for the unban. Appreciate it. I know Tanoomba can be stubborn at times but why do you guys hate on him so much? Isn't he entitled to his opinion/views? I've known him for years and he's a really good guy. The honest truth about all this ip stuff and alt accounts is that we do hang out every week where we have access to multiple computers and sometimes access RR at the same time. I don't get why this is so hard to understand. Also, you can clearly see the difference in writing styles between Tanoomba, Mire and myself. Thanks for hearing me out and try not to bite off my head all at once.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Your retarded butt buddy has a 1300 page thread in the Other Games section and a 120 page thread in the Rickshaw all dedicated to demonstrating why he is a piece of shit that the vast vast majority of this forum hates.

If you really need it explained to you in detail, just traipse your ignorant ass over to those threads and have a read. He isn't stubborn. He's fucking stupid. And he has well earned his victory in the asshat contest as a result.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Your retarded butt buddy has a 1300 page thread in the Other Games section and a 120 page thread in the Rickshaw all dedicated to demonstrating why he is a piece of shit that the vast vast majority of this forum hates.

If you really need it explained to you in detail, just traipse your ignorant ass over to those threads and have a read. He isn't stubborn. He's fucking stupid. And he has well earned his victory in the asshat contest as a result.
You're entitled to your opinion bro but you have no clue about what you're talking about. I don't need to read any threads on Tanoomba. I know exactly the type of person he is. The only ignorant person here is you for all the assumptions you make on people.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You're entitled to your opinion bro but you have no clue about what you're talking about. I don't need to read any threads on Tanoomba. I know exactly the type of person he is. The only ignorant person here is you for all the assumptions you make on people.
No, he's 100% correct. Tanoomba is a moron of epic proportions. He would be best served following the advice of Abrahamn Lincoln - Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't need to read any threads on Tanoomba.
Nuff said.

He has worked for several years to burn all his bridges here, and what he is like in real life to his friends is meaningless in this community. What matters here is how he behaves here, and how he behaves here is like an asshat.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Nuff said.

He has worked for several years to burn all his bridges here, and what he is like in real life to his friends is meaningless in this community. What matters here is how he behaves here, and how he behaves here is like an asshat.
He's burned his bridges here based on what? His opinions that you don't need to agree with or even bother answering?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He's burned his bridges here based on what?
Based on his behavior across this forum in multiple discussions where he is demonstrably proven wrong, doubles and triples down on stupid, makes everything about him and his shitty arguments. Good example is how he spent 9 months waking up every single day to going to the Gamergate thread and resetting the argument back to Anita and Hitman. Every single day.

Your ignorance isn't an argument, you refuse to read his "content" on this forum, and if you think we're going to relitigate this issue when the vast majority of this forum overwhelmingly agree Tanoomba is one of the worst and most disliked people in this community because you've spent the past two years plus doing your dead level best to avoid reading the absolute vomitous tripe he posts in this community, then you're as stupid as we suspect you must be to be real life friends with him.

There is a 1300 page thread in the Other Games forum you're free to go to page 1 and start reading to figure out why people dislike him if you seek evidence to help you grasp why this community overwhelmingly dislikes this person.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Based on his behavior across this forum in multiple discussions where he is demonstrably proven wrong, doubles and triples down on stupid, makes everything about him and his shitty arguments. Good example is how he spent 9 months waking up every single day to going to the Gamergate thread and resetting the argument back to Anita and Hitman. Every single day.

Your ignorance isn't an argument, you refuse to read his "content" on this forum, and if you think we're going to relitigate this issue when the vast majority of this forum overwhelmingly agree Tanoomba is one of the worst and most disliked people in this community because you've spent the past two years plus doing your dead level best to avoid reading the absolute vomitous tripe he posts in this community, then you're as stupid as we suspect you must be to be real life friends with him.

There is a 1300 page thread in the Other Games forum you're free to go to page 1 and start reading to figure out why people dislike him if you seek evidence to help you grasp why this community overwhelmingly dislikes this person.
lol that was funny...good read...thanks for that