Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
kt97597pr6ex.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Japan will possibly maybe win the gold in men's team gymnastic. If you have the opportunity to catch world champion Kenzo Shirai's exercise on the floor, it is pretty insane.
shit quality cuz copyright and all that shit

They did

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Someone has a thing for girls picking their panties out of their cracks.

Szlia

Table tennis: North Korean Kim Song I turning her opponent ranked 40 places above her bonkers with her defensive style. Leading 3 games to 1 currently (need 4 to win the match).

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
My boy Travis Stevens on to the gold medal match in the -81kg men's judo division. The US has never had a gold medalist in men's judo and only in London got our first gold medal in women's judo (Kayla Harrison).

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
My boy Travis Stevens on to the gold medal match in the -81kg men's judo division. The US has never had a gold medalist in men's judo and only in London got our first gold medal in women's judo (Kayla Harrison).

I'm familiar with Travis through the BJJ community. That guy is a machine. It's great to see hard work pay off.

• 1Like

Szlia

In Judo, 8 out of 14 events are done and Japan got "just" the one gold and 6(!) bronze medals. Only Russia won two gold medals so far. Pretty international sport after all!

LiquidDeath

I'm familiar with Travis through the BJJ community. That guy is a machine. It's great to see hard work pay off.

He actually came to my gym in OKC, taught us some things, and toyed with our judokas. He was super cool. This was before the London Olympics and even back then he was very focused. Glad to see it pay off.

LiquidDeath

In Judo, 8 out of 14 events are done and Japan got "just" the one gold and 6(!) bronze medals. Only Russia won two gold medals so far. Pretty international sport after all!

Told you.

Also, I'm skeptical of all Russian medals this year. They all should have been banned.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Fuck'n NBC cut me off right as the Gold Medal match started does anyone have a stream?

I'm sure Putin creamed his pants at that outcome, still good to see an American Silver in Judo.

It seems like they're definitely allowing more time for ground work than in the past.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Russian Sambo or Russian steroids was the factor to winning?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Fuck'n NBC cut me off right as the Gold Medal match started does anyone have a stream?

I'm sure Putin creamed his pants at that outcome, still good to see an American Silver in Judo.

It seems like they're definitely allowing more time for ground work than in the past.

If you have a VPN with an endpoint in Canada there's a replay of all the matches available on the CBC site. I've been watching everything on their streams.