2016 Olympics. - Brazil

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wanted to watch beachvolleball but they kept showing a match with egypt team in full burka/burkini/we outfit, wtf.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I wanted to watch beachvolleball but they kept showing a match with egypt team in full burka/burkini/we outfit, wtf.

it's called a challenge, imagine what's under there

• 1Like

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For some it may be a challenge, yet some will always imagine it like this.

BbdCiBtIUAA9Azp.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
IOC has banned the creation of olympics gifs!

Where my men's gymnastics gifs at?

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider

equality demands that some media ladies to go rub down those female volleyball players next.

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
If a Bush girl and that old broad means we are on equal terms...shit go for it. More bikini bitches please.

• 1Like

Szlia

Japan will possibly maybe win the gold in men's team gymnastic. If you have the opportunity to catch world champion Kenzo Shirai's exercise on the floor, it is pretty insane.

• 1Like

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't know shit about swimming, but this looks like an old fashion ass stomping by this girl.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Really low score quarter. USA lookin sloppy against Venezuela.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Clicking thru channels to see what events were up, highlights of syncro diving. See dude in a Speedo, name underneath Steele Johnson. I wanna punch my parents for not be as hilarious as his.

• 1Like

Szlia

It should be mentioned there are 96 medals awarded in swimming, without counting the 6 for endurance swimming in open water (usually it's 10km, but maybe this time it will be the ones that go the further without puking?). That being said, the US won 14 of the 37 medals awarded so far (4 out of 12 gold medals awarded).

• 1Like