2016 Olympics. - Brazil

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There's medal bloat in swimming but you also don't get the specialization like in track. You don't see sprinters competing in the marathon for example.

Phelps also kinda hit the lottery on being able to go to 5 Olympics, he was 16? for Athens. He didn't win any medal in Athens though so it leaves some wiggle room to beat his record i guess.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Watching South Korea against North Korea in Archery is somehow awesome because one of them will probably be sent to a slave camp. Plus, the SK chick is way hotter.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Kayla Harrison with the gold in judo! First ever US judo gold medalists after London and now the first to repeat as gold medalist.

Szlia

Something I don't get about gymnastics is why there are differences in the events between the men and women, like why men don't do asymmetrical bars and women don't do rings?

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't speak to the latter, but the former I can only imagine how many shots you would take to the junk on those bars.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Something I don't get about gymnastics is why there are differences in the events between the men and women, like why men don't do asymmetrical bars and women don't do rings?

Because women don't have the crazy upper body strength required to do rings would be my guess..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Gah I missed it (I was watching the only swiss competitor in Badminton, Sabrina Jaquet, falling just a bit short against World N°15 and European N°2 Kirsty Glimour from England). I think I can catch it up in VOD though.

On a sad note, the preliminary round is over in Beach Volleyball and Barbora Hermannova and her partner got eliminated :(

JB652d26_20.jpg

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
One of the best moments so far has been Fiji winning mens Rugby sevens, the country's first gold medal. Also the emotion as the team all gathered in a huddle and sang.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users