2018-19 NHL Season Thread - Caps were not suck last year edition

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The offseason is going to be super interesting with the number of first round flame outs.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
NHL broadcast rights are strange, don't understand why this is blacked out in Vegas. Yay for Seasons4u.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Zuccarello is a damn good player. We have up 2 1st rounders for him so I hope he re-signs here

Well they are conditionals so this years second turns to a first if the Stars win the next round, and next years a first only if he resigns. I personally don't think the Stars will try to resign him only because next years draft is supposed to be the best in like 15 years. Hope i'm wrong though, if we can't have him I like him in Dallas.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NHL broadcast rights are strange, don't understand why this is blacked out in Vegas. Yay for Seasons4u.

Usually the first round games are broadcast on the regional sport networks also so whomever does the regular season games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

This might turn out to be the worst penalty ever taken.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand why that was even a penalty, it was a shove and an awkward fall. It's like they just assessed a penalty because someone was hurt. NHL announcers explain nothing.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand why that was even a penalty, it was a shove and an awkward fall. It's like they just assessed a penalty because someone was hurt. NHL announcers explain nothing.

....and then San Jose scores 4 times. How is something like this not reviewed but a 1-goal high stick is? I feel like a Saints fan.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
So for this to be the penalty they called, this had to be deemed an intent to injure?

Merrith

I don't know if that should be a major, I don't know how the hell Pavelski gets turns in such a way and gets hurt that badly. This is all crazy.