2018-2019 NBA Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Splash Bros really stepped up after Durant went out. Didn't look good though. Non-contact injuries are always the worst.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Fingers crossed for a grade 1 calf strain. Grade 2 or worse and he's probably done for the playoffs outside of a Willis Reed type return to a game or two of the finals if they make it that far.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Rockets can't beat the Warriors, but at least they can make good jokes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

I have not followed the NBA at all this season. Was that GSW vs HR serie basically an early final?

• 1Airball

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have not followed the NBA at all this season. Was that GSW vs HR serie basically an early final?

Definitely not now, since Durant will be injured next series. I'm not sure whoever wins between Denver and Portland can take them out even without Durant, though. If Durant misses time in the Finals, then I could see the Bucks or Raptors getting over.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What an insane choke job by the Rockets. Also, what was that inbounds pass Harden?

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Bucks could be where the Warriors were in 2015. Had some very talented young players including an MVP candidate, then replaced a poor coach with a good one and suddenly they're a 60 win team. Legit.

Went nuts watching that game yesterday. Watching the Splash brothers eliminate the Flop brothers in a game 6 on the road, with KD out, is about as satisfying as anything I can hope to see in sports.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Love this Portland team - don't think they have enough to beat GSW, but I'm excited to watch them try. CJ & Dame can hang with Klay and Steph, but the others aren't quite there yet.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Big night tonight - can't wait for the Knicks to land that coveted #5 pick.

Really, it's about time the Mavs got some luck in one of these stupid things and think we will tonight. Top 5 pick here we come! Zion, Porzingis, Luka, PBev looks good to me

• 1Solidarity