2018-2019 NBA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
the look on Gilbert's sons face when Cle. got number 5 LOL

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Not sure what to make of this shit here. AD now staying in NO? Xion going to the fuckin Pelican's is like the worst scenario for the NBA.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pelican's are such a trash franchise. Who the fuck thought that'd be a good name for a team? Poor Zion lol. I still don't think AD is staying, a rookie Zion isn't going to change his mind.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Would not be surprised if this pushed the AD decision until the actual trade deadline. Jrue, Zion, AD is a solid 3. NO is still trash, but David Griffin is a much better look, and landing Zion helps. If they could bring in a veteran point guard and let Jrue play SG, that would be interesting.

"Mavs have had a lotto pick 15 times, and have never out performed their odds. EVER." - Fuck David Stern's hook nose-ass. Fuck the NBA lol.

This video had me so very hopeful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I"m not sure why AD would leave NO now. Him and Zion are going to wreck this league.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I dont see him leaving now. Any team that would trade for him would be gutting their team in the process with the end results being close to a wash. Not to mention him leaving money on the table if he leaves.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I"m not sure why AD would leave NO now. Him and Zion are going to wreck this league.

A lot of skill/role overlap there, especially for a league that is all about spacing now. Yeah, they can shoot the three, but they're both better inside. Davis and Cousins was somewhat working together, though, so I guess it's possible (even though Cousins was pushed outside more). I still don't think they will keep Davis given how public his whole wanting out wasbut maybe it gives them back a little plausible leverage.

Yeesh. poor Zion.

Who the hell cares about NO basketball?

This is bad for the NBA. I predict some trade stuff happening, maybe even some shenanigans, to get Zion to something that can at least generate some money.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What finals would you rather see, GSW Vs. Bucks or GSW Vs. Raptors?

The former is more interesting/competitive on paper, however the Raptors have a good chance too and are simply the most likeable of the 3. I'm rooting for that one.

joz123

Potato del Grande
GSW/Raptors for sure. I want GSW to lose for once and Raptors have the best chance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Both teams in the East worry me. Kawhi is historically a problem for the Dubs and the Bucks haven't really come across any team that has shown any sign of stopping them.

Rhaenys

Lord Nagafen Raider
Figures the first time the Knicks actually tank the right way is the season they change the draft rules. We can't even fucking lose correctly. Kyrie and KD, hear my prayers and come help me regain my love for NY basketball. :emoji_angel: