2018 AssHat Voting Round 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Amazing that tyen isn't being blown out by potato3. I think some of you are voting for him for shit he did 10 years ago. The most notable thing he did this year was kick trex to the curb, and that was quality entertainment.

He's never had that title before, and he deserves the mark. The medal should be visible for all times as a scarlet letter so this community never forgets the fucking piece of shit he is, because I honestly think some people have forgotten.

To add more to this, tyen, this year, has drug his bullshit involving his kids onto this board in more than one thread. Dragging your kids in that capacity into THIS community is a level of asshat previously unseen and even surpasses his actions during .orgs downfall.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
That shit 10 years ago (or however long it really was) was one of the main contributing factors to one of the forum deaths that has left us with a short (bus) list of members. The Trex stuff won him a lot of sympathy, but then came the random stupid misplaced posts. I'm perfectly fine with ignoring most negative traits of a poster if they at least make some fun/interesting posts, but he doesn't even manage that. I've never run into an issue with Picasso, so Tyen got my vote.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Amazing that tyen isn't being blown out by potato3. I think some of you are voting for him for shit he did 10 years ago. The most notable thing he did this year was kick trex to the curb, and that was quality entertainment.
The way he's parading his kids around here as pawns in the sad debacle between him and trex is reason enough for him to be voted asshat of the year every single time he does it. Yeah, the 10 years ago shit was bad, but he did enough in 2018 to deserve this.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The way he's parading his kids around here as pawns in the sad debacle between him and trex is reason enough for him to be voted asshat of the year every single time he does it. Yeah, the 10 years ago shit was bad, but he did enough in 2018 to deserve this.

The thread about his kid's drawing ability legitimately weirds me out. I wouldn't have anything about a child of mine anywhere near this place, let alone use them for venting, mocking, or sympathy (I really can't tell which of those it's for)

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
The thread about his kid's drawing ability legitimately weirds me out. I wouldn't have anything about a child of mine anywhere near this place, let alone use them for venting, mocking, or sympathy (I really can't tell which of those it's for)

Rolling eyes.

Just showin my fam my kid's drawings. Nawmean?

You makin it weird, dawg. Dadlife, trollin, and work is all I do.

Wait till I have him building levels in Unity. I'm pretty close.

• 4Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Rolling eyes.

Just showin my fam my kid's drawings. Nawmean?

You makin it weird, dawg. Dadlife, trollin, and work is all I do.

Wait till I have him building levels in Unity. I'm pretty close.

sad.gif

• 10Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I would like to change my previous vote. I can’t even remember why I dislike Picasso. I remember lots of reasons for Tyen.

Picasso3 vs. Tyen

Xequecal vs. Ossoi

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Voting is closed!

Here are the results

Picaso3 21 vs. tyen 20 - a close call, but apparently Picasso3 is a bigger asshat than tyen, so Picasso3 advances

Xequeal (I'm sticking with it for this round) 35 vs. Ossoi 6 - not even close, Xequeal advances and shall be known as Xequecal.

Go here to vote in the final round!

Asshat 2018 FINAL VOTING ROUND!!!!