2018 AssHat Voting Round 5

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
69d 2h 25m
Picasso3 vs. Tyen
Fuck the rules. Tyen will always be the penultimate asshat.

Xequecal vs. Ossoi
I really need to read that Euro thread.

• Worf
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
74d 5h 40m
Picasso3 vs. Tyen - not American

Xequeal vs. Ossoi - not American

• Worf
Reactions: iannis

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Medals Crew>
19d 6h 33m
Picasso3 vs. Tyen

Xequeal vs. Ossoi

TBT-TheBigToe

The New Evil
<Gold Donor>
50d 12h 27m
If Xequecal Xequecal isnt a troll, and if he is one he isn’t bad at it, just boring, I don’t understand what he is trying to get out of the politics thread. Same with Mist Mist except she can be funny. I value that, having a sense of humour, and like Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule earleir pointed out earlier Xeq has no sense of humour at all.

I hope that this award, should he win, brings some self awareness to Xeq.

In my opinion I don’t just feel Xeq deserves this award, I feel he needs it.

lurkingdirk

<Medals Crew>
33d 4h 57m
Likewise with the chromosome smuggler whining about negs in a post.
I was curious as to why you were doing it, and didn't have another way to ask because you hide yourself like a child.

But now I've decided I don't care, and you can go fuck yourself with a chainsaw. I'm going to neg your posts when I see then now for a while. Are you going to bitch about it?

DickTrickle

Analrapist
33d 17h 21m
I was curious as to why you were doing it, and didn't have another way to ask because you hide yourself like a child.

But now I've decided I don't care, and you can go fuck yourself with a chainsaw. I'm going to neg your posts when I see then now for a while. Are you going to bitch about it?
You really can't connect the dots? At the same time I negged the initial post I made a post saying "No partial voting is dumb." Good work, ace detective.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Medals Crew>
19d 6h 33m
Amazing that tyen isn't being blown out by potato3. I think some of you are voting for him for shit he did 10 years ago. The most notable thing he did this year was kick trex to the curb, and that was quality entertainment.

Butthurt

Blackwing Lair Raider
22d 1h 20m
Picasso3 vs. Tyen

Xequeal vs. Ossoi - This was easy. If he wins, need to rename it the “I got my bar card from a box of Cracker Jacks” award.

• Worf
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule

iannis

Chairman Meow
35d 11h 13m
Ossoi and Tyen

Amazing that tyen isn't being blown out by potato3. I think some of you are voting for him for shit he did 10 years ago. The most notable thing he did this year was kick trex to the curb, and that was quality entertainment.
She walked in on him fucking the waitress, too. In my head it's all to the shaggy soundtrack.

Wunnut me.

His thread almost knocked noodle out though, and then six months later it almost got foler. Six months is a long game. I'm voting on him for the impressiveness of that as much as anything. Every now and then I'll get a worf or a like off a year old post... But I've never made anyone sadquit.