2018 AssHat Voting Round 5

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
53d 21h 30m
Picasso3 vs. Tyen
Fuck the rules. Tyen will always be the penultimate asshat.

Xequecal vs. Ossoi
I really need to read that Euro thread.

• Worf
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule

Lanx

Baronet of the Realm
57d 11h 16m
Picasso3 vs. Tyen - not American

Xequeal vs. Ossoi - not American

• Worf
Reactions: iannis

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
12d 23h 43m
Picasso3 vs. Tyen

Xequeal vs. Ossoi

TBT-TheBigToe

Lesbian Icon
<Donors Crew>
36d 12h 17m
If Xequecal Xequecal isnt a troll, and if he is one he isn’t bad at it, just boring, I don’t understand what he is trying to get out of the politics thread. Same with Mist Mist except she can be funny. I value that, having a sense of humour, and like Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule earleir pointed out earlier Xeq has no sense of humour at all.

I hope that this award, should he win, brings some self awareness to Xeq.

In my opinion I don’t just feel Xeq deserves this award, I feel he needs it.

lurkingdirk

<Donors Crew>
24d 4h 28m
Likewise with the chromosome smuggler whining about negs in a post.
I was curious as to why you were doing it, and didn't have another way to ask because you hide yourself like a child.

But now I've decided I don't care, and you can go fuck yourself with a chainsaw. I'm going to neg your posts when I see then now for a while. Are you going to bitch about it?

DickTrickle

Analrapist
<Donors Crew>
29d 7h 11m
I was curious as to why you were doing it, and didn't have another way to ask because you hide yourself like a child.

But now I've decided I don't care, and you can go fuck yourself with a chainsaw. I'm going to neg your posts when I see then now for a while. Are you going to bitch about it?
You really can't connect the dots? At the same time I negged the initial post I made a post saying "No partial voting is dumb." Good work, ace detective.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
12d 23h 43m
Amazing that tyen isn't being blown out by potato3. I think some of you are voting for him for shit he did 10 years ago. The most notable thing he did this year was kick trex to the curb, and that was quality entertainment.

Rezz

Registered Orca
<Donors Crew>
10d 18h 57m
Can't be anything other than Tyen and Xequecal

Butthurt

Lord Nagafen Raider
16d 23h 49m
Picasso3 vs. Tyen

Xequeal vs. Ossoi - This was easy. If he wins, need to rename it the “I got my bar card from a box of Cracker Jacks” award.

• Worf
Reactions: Lightning Lord Rule

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
23d 23h 6m
Ossoi and Tyen

Amazing that tyen isn't being blown out by potato3. I think some of you are voting for him for shit he did 10 years ago. The most notable thing he did this year was kick trex to the curb, and that was quality entertainment.
She walked in on him fucking the waitress, too. In my head it's all to the shaggy soundtrack.

Wunnut me.

His thread almost knocked noodle out though, and then six months later it almost got foler. Six months is a long game. I'm voting on him for the impressiveness of that as much as anything. Every now and then I'll get a worf or a like off a year old post... But I've never made anyone sadquit.