2018 Christmas game key giveaway

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's that time of year where I'm gifting out a bunch of duplicate keys that I've gotten through the year. Note all of these are from Humble and are steam keys unless otherwise noted. Others can also use this thread to giveaway any extra keys they have. First come first served. I'll update the post as the keys get claimed. Merry Christmas!!!

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros
Beholder
Orwell: Keeping an eye on you
7 Days to Die
Hollow Knight

Resident Evil Revelations
Sniper Elite V2
American Truck Simulator
Overwatch (Battle.net)
Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition
Bully: Scholarship Edition

Fortune-499
The Long Dark
Tomb Raider (2013)
Grid 2
Grid Autosport

Last edited:
  • 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
you should demand that people who get the keys, actually play the game set number of hours and provide proof and if they do not comply, Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule will award them with Disgusting Beta Cuck Gaymer medal

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Somewhat interested in RE Revelations but IDK when Ill have time to play it :( Very nice of you to do, though. Happy Holidays!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
could i snag The Long Dark? i think my girlfriend would dig it. thanks!

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Any chance I can snag titans quest, been debating on getting it for a while now! Last time you hooked me up with tomb raider so good. Appreciate it! Happy holidays and thanks for doing this often!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was gonna demand that you get me a copy of Phantom Pain to go with Ground Zeroes, but I felt like people would think it was serious and not a joke.

Siliconemelons

American truck simulator- but only if I can regift it :) without getting a freeloaderbetacuck avatar medal thing

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here are the games I have keys for if anyone is interested just say so. These are Steam keys unless otherwise noted. There is nothing particularly new or special here but maybe someone will enjoy one or more of these. Happy holidays to you all:).

E.T. Armies FPS
Fantasy Wars TBS
Xcom Apocalypse TBS
Xcom Enforcer Third Person Shooter/Strategy
Xcom Terror from the Deep TBS
Xcom Interceptor Flight/Space Sim
Xcom UFO Defense TBS
Xcom Enemy Unknown Elite Soldier Pack TBS Add-on

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Any chance I can snag titans quest, been debating on getting it for a while now! Last time you hooked me up with tomb raider so good. Appreciate it! Happy holidays and thanks for doing this often!

If you like that you should look into Grim Dawn. Great ARPG that’s a modern day titan quest really.

I go back and play titan quest once in a while and I don’t last very long anymore, just hard to play it when GD is sitting there and everything about it is much nicer. I miss the setting though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user