2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I dunno, the pic of McCoy's girlfriend or whatever doesn't look too bad to me. It doesn't take a big cut or bunch of cuts to end up with that much dried blood on your face. Looks like she got punched once around her left eye and it opened a little cut above her eye.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He pistol whipped her bruh, lol.

What the fuck? Dried blood or not, he battered that bitch. She looked like she got stung by 2,765 bees before slamming her face into a curb. Must be trollin son.

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not to mention the guy has a history of violence. Her friend also alleged he is a massive roid user, duh.

When will they learn, don't buy those hood rats jewels or they gona keep them!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Do you white folk understand there is a difference of using the "N" word in a damn contextual sentence, versus calling someone that word?

We understand it, but we're not sure if we're allowed to. What we do know is, we have to kill anyone that does anything that seems even vaguely racist to show how righteous we are.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
One of my good friends is black and I he says that white people can never say that word under any circumstance about one out of every five times we hang out. Unsolicited.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It is bizarre to me that somehow the N word has turned into the one magical slur that is 100% not allowed to be spoken.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
McCoy case getting shady. He better hope no evidence comes out against him.

He's either behind it, or she's crazy as shit and setting him up. Him being behind it is a lot more likely, but never underestimate how crazy bitches can be

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
He's either behind it, or she's crazy as shit and setting him up. Him being behind it is a lot more likely, but never underestimate how crazy bitches can be

Yup. All about what evidence the guilty party was stupid enough to leave behind.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
This is funny...

Do you white folk understand there is a difference of using the "N" word in a damn contextual sentence, versus calling someone that word?

As a black man, I'm more upset at how shitty this mutha fuckers pizza is!

Papa John's founder apologizes for using N-word on conference call

As a Cardinals fan without much to look forward to this season, this is literally the best NFL news of the offseason.

We won't have to look at Papa John's stupid smirking midget face every commercial break, shilling his shitty ass pizza.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If anything, his weak ass N-Bomb is the worst part about of that recording. If you are going to go to (social) hell, don't fly coach.

I don't use the word except to talk about how ridiculous it is, especially while self applying Nazi or Fat Bastard for comedic effect. But I have no love for that asshole and am glad he managed to finally fuck himself with his own stupidity. Sad part is contextually he was actually virtue signaling at that meeting. Someone wanted him gone.