King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Dolphins sure to get Edmunds

Edit- great player...stupid pick.

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I a bit surprised at the 49ers pick. They really must not have any faith in Trent Brown

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Ravens going from

1524807225887.png

To this
1524807241540.png

for their saturday morning kids quarterback.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Was at Avengers. I am pleasantly surprised by the Chargers pick. We really need a safety and if he is as good as the talking heads are saying we lucked out.

Also lol @ Giants.

I also think Mayfield is going to be solid as well for some reason.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So the Caps blow a 2-0 lead at home in the 3rd period...and the Redskins fail to take Derwin James who was on the board at #13. Instead we'll take Payne...one pick after Vea goes...without trading down 5-7 picks where we likely still could have gotten Payne.

But of course, Derwin James was still on the board.

Sterling

El Presidente
Was at Avengers. I am pleasantly surprised by the Chargers pick. We really need a safety and if he is as good as the talking heads are saying we lucked out.

Also lol @ Giants.

I also think Mayfield is going to be solid as well for some reason.
Yeah my guys took Fitzpatrick at 11, which I'm not sure about. I thought if they were going to take a Safety/DB that it was going to be James. Maybe Fitzpatrick is better and he certainly has a lot of tools, but it's hard for me to love taking anyone from Alabama since their teams are always so stacked it's hard to grade players individually.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I a bit surprised at the 49ers pick. They really must not have any faith in Trent Brown

Joe Staley isn't exactly a kid anymore either. I'm usually in favor of using high picks on the OL/DL but I'm not familiar with this guy. I was hoping maybe Nelson would fall to us but that was a pipe dream so hopefully this kid is good.