2018 Winter Olympics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The figure skating commentary from Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski is pure comedy gold. The two of them are not just throwing shade, they are hurling it at mach 2.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So the SB happened. Now I get to see the pos people I didn't give a fuck then and give a fuck now they are about to start losing.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
So the SB happened. Now I get to see the pos people I didn't give a fuck then and give a fuck now they are about to start losing.

Xe4Yvoj.gif

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What town do you live in that isn't invaded by little shit stains every 8 years.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Anyone else watching the opening ceremony and just want Katie Couric to shut her pie hole? I don't need a step by step commentary of what I see on the screen.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Anyone else watching the opening ceremony and just want Katie Couric to shut her pie hole? I don't need a step by step commentary of what I see on the screen.

"And in this post we can certainly see where FoH gets its reputation from Matt. You see he said 'shut her pie hole' and as we all know from my earlier commentary five minutes ago, Fires of Heaven has a long tradition of being obsessed with holes. I wasn't able to find out about pies Matt, but its a sure bet we are going to see some kind of dessert theme come into play here during this spectacular series of posts. I just hope everyone is watching in awe like I am Matt."

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
adding bit of that kpop into olympics is always a good idea

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think it's clear that mixed doubles curling is the best form of the sport.

Is anyone else pretty sure finland's team has 2 chicks?

You can see how she is trying to hide her breasts.

oona-kauste-and-tomi-rantamaeki-of-finland-deliver-a-stone-against-picture-id915549786

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The only thing worse than watching ice skating is watching skaters fall on their asses and listening to the announcers say that you score more points for trying difficult things and failing than for perfectly performing easier moves.

How fucking retarded is that shit? It just goes to show that holistically scored events are inferior in every way to directly competitive ones.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I heard the South Korean ice dancer nearly lost her top on the ice but managed to finish the routine with her nipples covered. I think it would have been really badass if she just ripped it off and finished with her tits in the breeze.

Figure-Skating-PyeongChang-2018-Olympic-Games-Gangneung-Korea-11-Feb-2018.jpg

• 1Worf
Mirai Nigasu nailed a rare female skater triple axel. It is fucking amazing. Highly recommend checking it out.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
NBCs "live" stream is shitting the bed all over the place. Where can a guy watch this shit without having to resort to sitting in front of my TV?

• 1Like