2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea NHL is in full Corporate Diversity mode. This was supposed to be my one escape from all this bullshit. Fuck them honestly. I'm here to watch hockey.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
What a fucking joke. Never mind the actual statistics regarding police interactions, never mind the statistics of which race kills the other more often, never mind that they fucking riot when a murderer kills himself because, you know, the cops were gonna arrest him. Let's listen to the twitter mob, which is only a fraction of actual people in the US. I hope all the sports lose so much money their spoiled, hypocritical athletes have to start getting paid what an average middle class family makes. I hope they lose sponsors, TV deals, and of course fans. And, I really wish that cops stop working all these venues where the athletes clearly (or at least they are riding on the bandwagon) support the public crucification of police officers.

I am so pissed. The one thing I have had to look forward to, the Stars trying to make a run, is now completely ruined because of lies and a hypocritical moral panic.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Unfortunate. The NHL was actually going pretty smoothly.
I know. I mean, they had a couple of pandering bs at the start of the first games and last night after the crybaby NBA & MLB millionaires threw their tantrum. I was so pumped that maybe the Stars could at least get to the Conference Final.

Here's some free advice to all the team owners of the various sports, if you continue to pay your workers outrageous sums when you don't know if they will even show up on any given day, then you are a giant cuck and deserve to lose all of your money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It just blows me away that everyone is overlooking the fact that this guy has rape and sexual assault charges against children on his record and warrant out for his arrest.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
It just blows me away that everyone is overlooking the fact that this guy has rape and sexual assault charges against children on his record and warrant out for his arrest.
Doesn't matter. All the stuff we have been beaten over the head the last four years with the metoo crap and yet here was a woman who was legit so scared this scum was in her house that she called 911. I guarantee, even if he had killed her but everything else still played out the same with him resisting arrest and going for his knife, he would still be a martyr to these morons. Only the agenda matters.

Here's the funny thing, they all want to dismantle America and it's capitalist structure while ushering in a marxist utopia. There goes their millions, they compete for the pride of the country not for their own personal gain. Want to retire, or maybe you never wanted to become an athlete but were blessed with prodigal athletic ability? Good luck with that, they will run you until you die. Why are we letting people who would have failed out of 3rd grade if not for the athletic skills make all the decisions?

I just want to watch people skate around and play with sticks for three hours. I get enough of politics the other 21 hours of the day.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Untitled.png

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
My wife is pissed but I calmed her down with the fact that two more days rest only helps the Avs with their injuries and Frankie having to go every other day.

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
My wife is pissed but I calmed her down with the fact that two more days rest only helps the Avs with their injuries and Frankie having to go every other day.
Which is another reason I AM still pissed. I live in Dallas, total Stars fan. I don't want the Avs getting healthier :p

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sportsnet, the canadian broadcaster for the playoffs, made a video on the racial situation of the NHL and its getting ratio'd on youtube.

Untitled.png

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Also fuck Kane
Right??!! He's a thug, been suspended and ejected multiple times, owes hundreds of thousands in gambling debt in Vegas that he flat out refused to pay, but wants to lecture me on what a bad person I am because of the color of my skin? Fuck him. Sincerely, fuck him and all the rest of these stupid idiots who can't take half a minute to actually research shit and just live in their twitter bubbles where they believe every lie they see.

Can that asteroid that's supposed to come at the end of 2020 actually hit us? The human race is over.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users