2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
2021 NHL Irregular Season and Plague-offs?

I hate that the Av's start the season as favorites to win the cup. I have high hopes for the team this year, but being too hyped is never good. That being said my biased opinion is Av's vs TB in the finals. Avs win if either #1 or #2 goalie stays healthy.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2021 NHL Irregular Season and Plague-offs?

I hate that the Av's start the season as favorites to win the cup. I have high hopes for the team this year, but being too hyped is never good. That being said my biased opinion is Av's vs TB in the finals. Avs win if either #1 or #2 goalie stays healthy.
Oof. Not a good start for the future champions.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Flyers looking mighty fine! Even with Hart playing a terrible game. Great to see Nolan Patrick and Oskar Linblom both score goals in their returns.

Fadaar

That guy
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Gritty is an endless source of entertainment. Also the Blackhawks are still terrible.

I swear Gritty gets more media attention than McDavid. That's certainly one way to grow the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here's hoping the Caps get off to a good start against Buffalo tonight. Going to be weird seeing Chara in a Caps sweater.

Malakriss

Why does NBC still try to use flash for streaming? Was literally put out to pasture it ain't gonna work.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Made a new thread with Couchy Couchy 's suggestion since we're in day 2 already.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Nice to see Ovechkin/Bacsktrom/Oshie reunited. 5 points combined in the period, too. Yes please.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hertl looking like Hertl again - 2 goals in the first. *waits for both knees to blow out*

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I'm glad Holtby is gone, but Samsonov was not particularly good tonight. I'm guessing Vanecek will be in goal for the next game

Merrith

I'm glad Holtby is gone, but Samsonov was not particularly good tonight. I'm guessing Vanecek will be in goal for the next game

Ironically Holtby beat McDavid 1st game of the season for Vancouver, they played their backup last night and they got wrecked.

Tough to get on Samsonov for 1 game.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Holy shit is Anderson a disappointment in the net for Toronto. I've now been saying it since he showed up. Toronto will never win anything with him in net. If they had a really quality net minder they would be a quality contender. As it is, they're never going to be anything. Yes, I'm blaming virtually all of their losses on the goalie. They have a lot of talent, just none in the net.