2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
That was a great game. Always love it when your team gets outplayed for large chunks of the game but find a way to win. Now the US gets to get steamrolled by Canada!

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
The US can skate with the Canadian's, but they have to be perfect from puck drop to even have a sliver of a chance. Gonna be a fun game, looking forward to it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
15822843_10154952908832754_6205597718891361080_n.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I will never again expect Canada to win. They had the team, the skills, and the ability. They just didn't show up.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
My hot takes were not so hot. Saw an interview with Zegras pre-game where he said they hadnt been tested by a real team yet. Having not trailed a single second until the Championship game maybe thats true. Canada had some really good chances, but just couldnt convert. Kind of like the 18-1 Patriots, I think its better for teams to lose and get beat up a bit. Love the classic USA jerseys

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
COVID seems to be hitting the NHL today. Dallas closed everything down and wont tell me media why. Teams arent allowed to say if people have COVID, the NHL has to release that info. And CBJ limited players out of caution as well.

Here we go boys!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
COVID seems to be hitting the NHL today. Dallas closed everything down and wont tell me media why. Teams arent allowed to say if people have COVID, the NHL has to release that info. And CBJ limited players out of caution as well.

Here we go boys!

XVo.gif

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Well this escalated fast. Yesterday was leave of absence, next day retires. Hope everything is ok with the guy. Sucks for the Devils.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
He had issues with vertigo last year and a bunch of concussions. He could have been having issues with that again. Or just realized he didn't want to be a backup on a new team after spending his entire career with the Hawks.